How to Apply
1. Eligible candidates can apply only through online registration system of HEC Ltd. To apply logon to: http://hecltd.com/jobs-at-hec.php The Online Registration is functional from 10.00 Hrs of 18.12.2018 to 17:00 Hrs of 08.01.2019. No other means / mode of application shall be accepted. HEC Ltd. will not be responsible for bouncing back of any email / message sent to the candidates.
2. PHOTOGRAPH: One recent coloured passport size photograph not more than three months old is to be scanned and uploaded in the space earmarked in the on-line application. The Photograph should be in JPG or JPEG format. The Size of the photograph should be between 20KB to 50KB.
3. SIGNATURE: Signature (in Black ink) against white background is to be scanned and uploaded in the space earmarked in the on-line application. Candidates must ensure the signature uploaded is maintained as same at all places viz. signature up-loaded, appended on Undertaking, verification stage, etc. If any variation is found between the signatures, the candidature is liable to be cancelled. Candidate is advised to confirm his / her uploaded signature is clearly visible / identifiable at the appropriate place. The signature should be minimum 200 dpi (dots per inch) and in JPG or JPEG format. The Size of the signature should be between 10KB to 20KB.
4. Once candidate submit their data Online, System will display a unique Payment Reference Number and a link for making Payment of Processing Fee. Candidates have to click on that link and make the payment of processing fee.
5. While making the payment, System will again ask the details of Name, Mobile No. etc. and Payment Reference Number which was generated at the time of applying online. After making Processing Fee, System will generate a Registration Slip having unique Registration Number. Candidates should save it and/or take its printout and keep it in safe custody.
6. Candidate who wish to make the payment later on should click on the link: “Login – For Registered candidates” given on main page to: Reprint Registration Slip / To submit the Bank details and generate Registration Slip / To make the Payment of Processing Fee if provisionally Registered. This information will be asked only at ONE time for completing the Application, and after that a candidate can generate and take the print of Registration Slip again (if required).
7. It is mandatory to submit the details of SBI Collect Reference Number (10 digit alphanumeric reference number starting with DUxxxxxxxx) printed on e-receipt and deposit dates again in online portal by login through Payment Reference Number after making the payment. If a candidate fails to submit these details within due date after making the payment, his/her application shall be treated as incomplete and summarily be rejected.
8. Candidates should check that their Signature and Photograph are uploaded in the designated places in format before final submission of application.
9. All information regarding this advertisement will be made available on the website: http://www.hecltd.com and no separate communication shall be made. Candidates must remain in constant touch with website http://www.hecltd.com for information regarding dates of written test/interview, downloading of call letter, result of written test/interview etc.
10. Applicants can send their Query related to this advertisement to email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org