How to Apply
1. All eligible Candidates should apply 'On-line', through the link provided on High Court Websites www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in and https://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in, in the prescribed format.
2. Candidates should have his/her own ‘registered’ Mobile Number and the same should be kept active during the entire recruitment process, as ‘SMS’ alerts for the Tests, are also likely to be notified on the Mobile Number, so registered in the ‘Online’ Application.
3. Thereafter, by using Application No. and Date of Birth, candidate is required to upload his / her ‘Scanned Photograph’ (latest) and ‘Scanned Signature’ in the stipulated size & format [refer item-20]. The Candidate shall ensure that, the uploaded ‘Photograph’ & ‘Signature’. are distinctly recognizable, after uploading.
4. If necessary, by using the respective Application Number & Date of Birth, a candidate can edit his/her ‘On-line Application’, through ‘Edit Application’ mode until he/she confirms the ‘On-line Application’, by clicking the ‘Confirm Application’ icon. Please note that, after such ‘Confirmation’, further editing of one’s ‘On-line Application’, will not be possible.
5. The Candidates shall fill up the required data in the ‘On-line’ Application in accordance with the ‘Instructions’. Applications which are not in accordance with the ‘Instructions’, shall be summarily rejected.
6. Take a note that the above is the general procedure for applying ‘On-line’. No other mode of Application or incomplete Application will be accepted and in such case, the application will be rejected outright.
7. Decision of the High Court of Gujarat in respect of all matters pertaining to this recruitment would be final and binding on all Candidates.