Name of the Post: Commissionerate of Health, Medical Services & Medical Education, Gandhinagar Assistant Professor Walk in
Post Date: 23-10-2018
Total Vacancy: 155
Information: Commissionerate of Health, Medical Services & Medical Education, Gandhinagar has declared the employment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor vacancies on contractual basis. The maximum age limit required will be 43 years. The pay scale for the post of Assistant Professor is Rs.15600-39100/- (GP-7000). The interested candidates can walk in for the interview at 22-10-2018 to 26-10-2018.
Commissionerate of Health, Medical Services & Medical Education
Asst Professor Vacancies 2018
1. Walk in Interviews will be held for the posts of Assistant Professor in Govt. Medical Colleges for appointment on ad-hoc basis. Interview will be conducted for the advertised vacant posts only. All eligible candidates of general / reserved category have to appear personally along with requisite certificates as per scheduled date for the concerned subject. Interested candidates are advised to check the vacancy & other details on website before appearing in person.
2. Detailed subject wise schedule of Walk in Interview (from 22.10.2018 to 26.10.2018) and other details are available on our Website: www.gujhealth.gov.in & www.medadmgujarat.org
3. Applications in Prescribed forms are invited from eligible candidates in general / reserved category for appointment on Purely Temporary and ad-hoc basis on vacant posts of Assistant Professor in various subjects as per attached notified list of vacancies at Government Medical Colleges.
4. Prescribed application form is attached herewith and the same will also be available at GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar on the day of Interview.
5. Application form should be submitted duly filled with attested Xerox copies of necessary enclosures as mentioned in application form. Original certificates are to be shown at the time of submission of application for verification. (Application with less information or enclosures will not be accepted in any case).
6. All eligible candidates have to submit the Application form in person on the date from 10.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. Applicant has to check the vacancy before attending the interview on our website: www.gujhealth.gov.in or www.medadmgujarat.org.
7. Candidates appointed on ad-hoc basis will be required to appear before the Gujarat Public Services Commission for selection as and when the posts are advertised by GPSC.
8. The selection list will remain valid for a period of one year or till another advertisement is published, whichever is earlier. The candidates with less teaching experience on the day of interview will not be considered.
9. Pay and allowances will be as per existing Rules of the Government of Gujarat.
10. Qualifications and Teaching experience should be as per Medical Council of India, New Delhi and Health and Family Welfare Department Government of Gujarat recruitment rules as amended time to time. The venue is COMMISSIONERATE OF HEALTH, MEDICAL SERVICES AND MEDICAL EDUCATION (MEDICAL EDUCATION), BLOCK NO. 4, 3 rd FLOOR, Dr. JIVRAJ MEHTA BHAVAN, GANDHINAGAR – 382010.
|Official Website||Click Here|