Office Assistant (on fixed term basis for 03 years)
Hiring Organisation: Goa Shipyard Limited
Salary: INR Rs. 6200-3%-20270
Address: Vaddem, Vasco-da-Gama, Goa 403802
Education Requirements: The applicant should possess Degree in any discipline with typing speed of 30 w.p.m. (i.e. Lower Typing) on computer with 01 year certificate course in computer applications and 01 year on the job training in GSL or minimum one year experience in the line. In case of BCA / B.Sc in computer, separate certificate in computer applications is not required.
Age Limit: SC/ST 33 years OBC 31 years UR – 28 years
Last Date: 25-November-2015
1. The candidate may note that the applications are to be made only through online system as per the instructions given. Applications made in any other manner shall not be considered and shall be summarily rejected. Management will not be responsible for non receipt of any application which is not received through online system.
2. Benefits such as DA, HRA and other allowances shall be applicable to the grade as per rules. In respect of Fixed Term Employees Basic, DA will be at par to regular employees. They will also be covered under the Certified Standing Orders of Company and other benefits will be extended as per the company rules.
3. Candidates working in Govt. /Quasi Government/Public Sector Undertaking/ Autonomous Bodies must apply through proper channel or produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of interview without which the candidates will not be interviewed.
4. Management reserves the right to raise the eligibility criteria for short listing the applications.
5. Outstation candidates qualifying the written test and called for the interview will be paid to and fro IInd sleeper class rail fare by shortest route for attending interview only on production of proof of journey as per rules of the Company. However SC/ST candidates on being eligible for the written test and on appearing for written test and interview will be reimbursed to and fro II-nd sleeper class rail fare by shortest route from their usual place of residence to GSL only on production of Hard copy of the journey tickets as per rules of the Company. Payment of TA shall be made through ECS mode after completion of the selection process only and candidates are expected to bring necessary details for making the payment through ECS mode. Application format along with ECS form is available on our website under the heading “Advertisements”.
6. Fixed term appointment does not confer any right for regular employment and on completion of prescribed tenure / completion of project, the services will be co-terminus without assigning any notice thereof.
7. The Govt. directives on reservation for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/ PWD/Ex-servicemen will be strictly followed.
8. Relaxation in age limit for external candidates for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PWD/Ex-Serviceman will be as per Government of India guidelines in force.
9. Upper age limit and experience will be reckoned as on 31.03.2015.
10. Age relaxation will be given to internal candidates as per the GSL rules.
How To Apply: Candidates are required to print a copy of the application form and post it to: Chief General Manager (HR&A), Dr. B.R Ambedkar Bhavan, Goa Shipyard Limited, Vasco-Da-Gama, Goa:403802, along with the Demand Draft and self attested photocopy of the documents in support of the details entered in the Online Application System to reach us on or before 25.11.2015
Details will be available at: http://career.goashipyard.co.in/WriteData/113201524002PMDetail%20Advt.pdf