1. Only Indian Nationals within prescribed Upper Age limit are eligible to apply.
2. All qualifications are fulltime.
3. The following process would be adopted for selection of candidates. i- Online written examination to be conducted in multiple centers* in major cities across the country followed by GD,(wherever applicable), and Interview. Date of Written exam and examination pattern, admit card details would be shared separately on EESL website. No GD/Interview shall be conducted for Assistant and Data Entry Operators positions and candidates will be selected based on the merit in written exam. Skill test may be taken for Assistant and Data Entry Operator positions.
4. An application/examination fee of Rs.1000/- (Rs.One Thousand Only) for UR category and Rs 500/- (Rs. Five Hundred Only) for OBC (Non Creamy layer candidates only) candidates and is payable online in the EESL account through the payment gateway as per instruction given in Procedure for applying section. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) and Internal Candiadates of EESL including outsourced employees are exempted from payment of application/ exam fee. The applicant may have to bear Bank Charges over & above the application fees, depending upon fees payment through Internet banking/Debit card/ Credit Card etc.
5. All minimum essential qualification(s) must be from UGC recognized Indian Universities/ UGC recognized Indian Deemed Universities or AICTE approved courses from Autonomous Indian Institutions/concerned statutory council (wherever applicable). Diploma in Engineering qualifications (wherver applicable) should be recognized by respective State Board of Technical Education. Proof of specilization in MBA in relevant field (wherever applicable).
6. Any changes in the indicated date for Computer Based Examination, shall be placed on our website for information.
7. Selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India / abroad depending on exigencies of work.
8. Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Scanned copies of passport sized photograph, and signature should be kept ready beforehand as these would be required to be uploaded at the time of filling up of online application form.
9. Teaching and/ or Trainee experience period will not be counted as experience. However, training period (i.e.Management/Engineer) in a Public Sector Undertaking on regular pay scale resulting in absorption in E2/E1 in respective grades may be considered for reckoning Post Qualification Executive Experience.
10. Preference may be given to the candidates having experience in Public Sector Undertakings.
11. All the provisions of EESL Recruitment Rules shall be applicable on the above advertised positions.
12. One candidate can apply for one post only. In case of more than one application received for any post/multiple posts, the last application would be considered as final and all other applications made prior to the last-one, shall be treated as null and void.