Name of the Post: RRC, East Central Railway Apprentice Vacancies 2019
Post Date: 13-12-2018
Total Vacancy: 2234
Information: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), East Central Railway has declared the notification for the recruitment of Apprentices vacancies for Apprenticeship Training under the Apprentices Act, 1961 over East Central Railway. Qualification required is Candidates should possess Matric/10th Class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate, from recognized Board & ITI in relevant trade (i.e National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/ State Council for Vocational Training). The age limit is required minimum will be 15 years and maximum will be 24 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 11-12-2018 at 11:00 hrs.
RRC, East Central Railway
Apprentice Vacancies 2018
Age Limit (as on 11-12-2018)
|Name of the Division||Total|
|Plant Depot/ Mughalsarai||137|
|Mechanical Workshop/ Samastipur||110|
|Carriage Repair Workshop/ Harnaut||110|
1. Selection for Apprenticeship training will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared taking the average of the %age marks obtained by the candidates in both Matriculation with minimum 50% (aggregate marks) and ITI examinatio n giving equal weightage to both.
2. In case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidate with older age shall be preferred. In case the date of birth is also same, then the candidate who passed matriculatio n exam earlier shall be considered first.
3. Candidature of finally enlisted candidates for Apprenticeship Training will be subject to verification of original documents and being found fit in appropriate Medical examination.
4. During submission of ONLINE application, a Registration number will be issued to each applicant. Candidates are advised to preserve/note their Registration Number for further stages of recruitment process/correspondence with RRC.
5. RRC does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their application within the last day on account of a for said reasons or any other reason.
How to Apply
1. Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrcecr.gov.in. Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications is available on the website.
2. Candidates are required to log on to www.rrcecr.gov.in provided for filling ONLINE applications and fill up the Personal details/Bio-data etc. carefully.
3. Candidates trying to submit more than one application with different particulars like Name/Father’s name/Community/Photo/Educatio nal and/or Technical qualification etc. or with different e-mail ID/Mobile number are informed that all such applications will be summarily rejected and liable to be debarred.
4. Candidates have to keep printouts of their ONLINE application. If found eligible, he/she will be called for document verification and the printout of online application will be required to be produced at the time of document verification.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|