HOW TO APPLY
1. The candidates must apply Online only. No other mode of application shall be accepted.
2. The candidates must read the INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING ONLINE carefully, which are available on the website of the Board, before filling up Online Application Form for the post(s) concerned.
3. Benefit of reservation for various categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC etc. shall be given as per the policy of Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
4. The successful candidates will be required to upload legible Self attested copies of the documents, Admit Card containing signature of Invigilator (used in examination) along with the hard copy of printout of online application form in OARS at the time of verification of documents (any information contained in the attached certificates shall not be considered unless it is claimed in the application form).
5. The centers for holding the examination will be in Delhi/NCR only.
6. The candidates must carry in original Aadhaar Card/ any Govt. issued Photo Identity proof to the examination centre, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for the examination.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES
(i) The vacancies advertised are provisional and liable to vary. In case the vacancy position is reduced to any number or even nil by the user department, Board is not liable to compensate the applicant for any consequential damage/ loss. The vacancies in equivalent/ comparable posts can also be filled through this advertisement.
(ii) The Board reserves the right to reject the candidature of any ineligible candidate at any stage of recruitment.
(iii)The Board reserves the right to cancel a part of or entire process of examination or a part of it due to administrative reason(s) and in case of unfair means, cheating or other irregularities/malpractice noticed by the Board. The Board also reserves the right to cancel or set up a new examination centre and divert the candidates to appear at that examination centre if required.
(iv) The Board reserves the right to cancel any centre of exam and ask the candidates of that centre to appear at another centre. The Board also reserves the right to direct candidates of any centre to some other centre to take the Exam. No request for change in date, time and centre of exam will be accepted under any circumstances.
(v) The Board reserves the right to change or make amendment in the examination scheme, given in Annexure-I, any time before the examination, if so required.
(vi) The candidature of the candidate to the written Examination is entirely provisional and subject to the outcome of any direction/ decision/ order/ pronouncement of any Court of Law and mere issue of Admit Card or appearance at Examination does not entitle him/her to any claim for the post.
(vii)The DSSSB reserves the right to cancel or modify the advertisement or part of it at any stage. The number of vacancies is provisional and subject to change (increase or decrease).
(viii) Abbreviations used are denoted as under:
(ix) UR-Unreserved (General), SC- Scheduled Caste, ST- Scheduled Tribe, OBC- Other Backward Classes, PH-Physically Handicapped, OH-Orthopedically Handicapped, HHHearing Handicapped, BL- Both Leg, OA- One Arm, OL- One Leg, OAL- One Arm & One Leg.
(x) The educational qualification, age, experience and other eligibility conditions against the post shall be determined as on the closing date of online submission of application.
(xi) Use of Calculator, Laptop, Palmtop, other Digital Instrument/ Mobile/ Cell phone, Pager/electronic watches etc. is/ are not allowed. In case any candidate is caught/found to be in possession of any gadget/instrument, he/ she would be debarred from the examination and legal proceedings shall also be initiated against the candidates.
(xii) Candidates are advised not to bring any of the above gadgets in the exam. Centre as no arrangements for keeping or for security of these items would be available at the centers.
(xiii) In case there is any discrepancy among the English, Hindi, Urdu and Punjabi version of advertisement/ information, the English version will be treated as final.