1. Qualification: MBBS degree from recognized Indian university / Institute or MCI exam cleared in case of foreign graduates.
2. Age As On Date of Interview: Age limit is 30 years for junior resident as on date of examination and will be relaxed for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per rule.
3. Pay Scale: Shall be in accordance with 7th CPC (Matrix level 10 pay, Rs 56100/- plus admissible allowances) guidelines as adopted by GNCT of Delhi.
4. Internship: Must have completed one year internship on or after 30/10/2016.
5. Those who have already done Junior Residency in any of the Govt./ Govt aided Institution for one year are not eligible. (Except in case fresh candidates are not available, will be considered under relax norm.)
6. Total duration of junior residency is one year irrespective of any institute. If candidate has done Junior residency from any govt./ govt aided institute, but total duration done is less than one year, then he /she is eligible for rest of the tenure so as to complete one year of Junior residency. However, under NO circumstances, total duration of junior residency will exceed one year, including tenure done elsewhere. However exception to this rule will be observed in case fresh candidates for Junior Residency are not available. In this scenario, Candidates completed one of year of junior residency shall also be allowed to appear in the interview and will be offered Junior Residency. (They will be selected as per the relaxed eligibility criteria, instructions contained in circular no. F.No. 212/26/2010/H&FW/1996-2045 Dated 10/06/2011 of Health &Family Welfare, Delhi Govt.). Separate list will be prepared for fresh candidates and candidates short listed under relaxed criteria. Under relaxed norms one more year of junior residency will be permitted.
7. Candidate must have valid registration or applied for registration in Delhi Medical Council on the day of interview.
8. OBC candidates belonging to Delhi (Non creamy layer) will be considered for OBC seat. Candidate should have Delhi OBC (Non creamy) certificate issued in 2018.
9. The candidates should report for the interview on 30TH October, 2018 at 9.00 am in the Office of Medical Director, Dr. BSA Hospital, Sector –VI, Rohini, Delhi -110085 along with printout of the application form as stated above along with photocopy and original of the documents mentioned above.
10. LAST DATE FOR FILLING OF APPLICATION FORM (Online) : 29 th October 2018 till 1.00 pm
11. DATE OF REPORTING FOR INTERVIEW – 30th October, 2018 between 9.00 AM and 10.00 am.
12. Link for application: https://goo.gl/forms/TnDwK9lPcdHqJfeY2
13. VENUE - OFFICE OF MEDICAL DIRECTOR, DR. B S A HOSPITAL, SECTOR VI, ROHINI, NEW DELHI110085.