Hiring Organisation: Directorate General of Civil Aviation
Salary: INR Rs.50, 000/- (Rs. Fifty Thousand only) per month.
Address: Jor bagh, Lodhi Colony New Delhi Delhi 110003
(1) 10 +2 pass with Physics, Maths; and
(2) (A) two hundred hours of experience on glider as a Pilot in Command of which fifty hours in dual instructional flying as Instructor.
(B)Commercial Pilot’s Licence with minimum of fifty hours experience on glider as Pilot in Command of which twenty five hours in dual instructional flying as Instructor
Desirable Qualifications: Candidates with Flight Instructor Rating (Glider) will be preferred with Incident/Accid ent free records.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 60 years
Last Date: 20-November-2015
No Of Post: 01
How To Apply:
1. Applications are invited to fill up the post of a “Gliding Instructor” on short term contract initially for one year and may be extendable depending on the performance assessment and requirement of DGCA on a fix remuneration of Rs.50, 000/- (Rs. Fifty Thousand only) per month.
2. The place of duty will be Gliding Centre of DGCA at Pune, Maharashtra involve trainer’s and managerial responsibilities.
3. The details of eligibility of this post and the Duties and responsibilities are at Annexure A.
4. The application in the prescribed proforma from the eligible and interested persons of Indian Nationals are invited which should reach the undersigned along with NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from present employer, if any, latest by 20th November, 2015.
5. The applicants should ensure that the up-to-date attested true photocopies of Annual Performance Appraisal Reports for the last five years, along with Integrity Certificate and a statement of major/minor penalty, imposed, if any, during preceding last 5 years be sent by the present employer(s). Detailed reports on incident/accident, if any, during the career should be attached.
6. Applications received after the closing date or otherwise, found incomplete will not be considered.
Details will be available at: http://www.dgca.nic.in/vacancies/VacancyCircularGlidingInstructor_281015.pdf