How to Apply
1. Application Forms can be filled up online on the website of this Court, i.e., www.delhihighcourt.nic.in.
2. The candidates already in Government Service should intimate their Department/Office where they are serving and shall be required to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of Interview, if declared successful in the Written Test.
3. Candidates who had applied in the earlier selection process of Junior Judicial Assistant (Technical) Examination-2015, which was conducted by this Court on 08.05.2016, are eligible to apply in the fresh examination, subject to the condition that they fulfil the t;evised eligibility conditions as prescribed in this Notice hereinabove: However, it shall be mandatory for them to fill up previous Registration No. and/or Roll No.
4. Every Candidate must ensure that he/she is required to deposit the Examination Fee or not and that if required to deposit the Examination Fee, has deposited the same as per his/her category. If at any later stage, it is found that he/she was required to deposit the Examination. Fee and has not deposited the same, his/her candidature shall stand a~tomatically rejected with no further notice/communication.
5. While applying for the post, the applicants should bear in mind that the selected candidates will also have to work even at odd hours and on holidays, if so required. This Court reserves the right to cancel a part or entire process of examination due to administrative reasons and/or in case of unfair means, cheating or other irregularities/malpractice noticed by the Court.
6. The candidature of the candidate will be entirely provisional and mere issuance of Admit Card or appearance at Written Test and/or Interview shall not entitle himlher to raise any claim for appointment to the post. No TNDA will be payable to the candidates for appearing in the Written Test/Interview.
7. It is notified that the above-mentioned post of Junior Judicial Assistant (Technical) forms part of the technical cadre, which is a separate cadre and will not interchange or merge with the general cadre and vice-versa, and the persons 'appointed in the technical cadre shall have no claim to or parity for seniority and/or promotion, etc., with the general cadre and vice-versa, on the Establishment of this Court.
8. It is also notified that no correspondence (either by post or bye-mail received in this Court) with respect to the change of date of examination, eligibility criteria of any category, permissible documentary proofs and after conduct of the examination, with respect to the expected date of declaration of result, conduct of interview, etc., will be entertained. For such purposes, candidates are advised to visit the Delhi High Court website, i.e. www.delhihighcourt.nic.in regularly for updates.