General Terms & Conditions
1. 3% seats shall be reserved for physically handicapped persons as per the rules.
2. Number of the vacancies is provisional and subject to change without any notice.
3. Appointment will be initially for a period of six months extendable up to maximum of one year on the basis of satisfactory work & conduct report from the concerned HOD and written request from the Doctor concerned.
4. Pay Scale: As per Pay Matrix, at Level 10 (Rs. 56100-177500), Plus usual allowance as admissible under the rules.
5. The candidates who have already worked as Junior Resident for one year shall not be eligible.
6. In case, SC/ST/OBC candidates are not available for JR, the post shall be filled on Adhoc basis from General Category Candidates and vice versa.
7. The appointment and services will be governed under Residency Scheme of Govt. of India.
8. All appointments shall be subject to medical fitness and verification of certificates of educational qualification/age/caste/submission of valid DMC registration certificate and internship completion certificate etc.
9. Benefit of reservation will be granted only on the basis of caste certificate issued by the competent authority and production of original certificate at the time of interview.
10.Jurisdiction of Dispute: In case of any Legal dispute, the jurisdiction of Court will be Delhi/New Delhi only.