Senior Research Fellow
Hiring Organisation: Dr Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth (DBSKKV)
Salary: INR Rs.16,000/- plus 10% HRA pm
Address: National Surveillance Programme on Aquatic Animal Diseases, College of Fisheries, Shrigaon, Ratnagiri Maharashtra 415629
Education Requirements: M.F.Sc. or equivalent degree from ICAR / SAU institution / Fisheries College.
Desirable Qualifications: Candidates with practical knowledge and experience in fish health management will be given preference.
Age Limit: Not more than 33 years
Last Date: 23-November-2015
No Of Post: 02
1. Age limit – Not more than 33 years (Relaxation as per rule for SC/NT and other categories).
2. Candidates should apply giving full details in the prescribed Proforma enclosed. The application should be addressed to the “Principal Investigator of concerned scheme / Project.
3. The envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the post Senior Research Fellow station/place – College of Fisheries, Ratnagiri under the scheme - National Surveillance Programme on Aquatic Animal Diseases.
4. The eligible candidates will be interviewed by selection committee.
5. All certificates will have to be produced in original at the time of interview.
6. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates appearing for interview.
7. The selected candidates will be required to give an undertaking on stamp paper worth Rs. 100/- that he/she will not leave job during the appointment period and shall complete the assignment and he/she will not claim for appointment on regular basis.
8. The candidates will be appointed for 11 month period (or less than that as per project duration).
9. The candidate will have no any claim for his/her continuation of service as well as claim for appointment on regular establishment in the services of Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth, Dapoli.
10. The candidate will have to give one month advance notice if he/she desire to leave the job failing which, he/she have to surrender one month salary.
How To Apply: Candidates are hereby informed to submit the application on or before 23-11-2015 in office of Principal Investigator, National Surveillance Programme on Aquatic Animal Diseases, College of Fisheries, Shrigaon, Ratnagiri – 415629
Details will be available at: http://www.dbskkv.org/pdf/Recruitment/Advt_Post_SRF_NSPAAD%20Project(4-11-2015).pdf