General Terms & Conditions
1. Engagement will be initially for a period of One Year or Six Months, which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the Project/desired level performance or conduct of the incumbent, as the case may be.
2. The candidate once recruited can move to higher level based on experience and/or acquiring qualification of higher level. Minimum residency period at a given level shall be of 2 years for moving to higher level, but not more than 3 years at the same level. The tenure of Project Staff shall be co-terminus with the project. However, under no circumstances the tenure would be allowed to exceed five years duration. Any extension beyond two years/movement from one level to next shall be subject to performance reviews by a committee. The performance of the Project Staff would be reviewed periodically so that any one not found up to the mark, could be terminated.
3. All these positions are temporary and are on behalf of the sponsors and, therefore, will not confer any right on the incumbent to any claim, implicit or explicit on any post in CSIR-IIP/CSIR.
4. On completion of the tenure in one project, in case, one wants to apply for engagement in another project, he/she will have to go through the process of selection by submitting a fresh application under the new project. Engagement of the Project Staff under the new project would be made only after submission of resignation and “No Demand Certificate” in the previous project.
5. NET or GATE qualified candidates will be preferred.
6. Facility of Ph.D. registration shall be allowed as per Rules.