Central Railside Warehouse Company Limited (CRWC)
Deputy General Manager (Engineering), E-5 Grade
Address: Ground floor, Pragati Maidan Metro Station Building, New Delhi, Delhi , 110001
Pay Scale : Rs.32900-58000 (IDA)
Educational Requirements: B.E/ B. Tech in Civil Engineering from a UGC/ AICTE recognized University / Institution.
Desirable Qualifications: MBA with specialization in Marketing/ Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing/ Logistics/Operations /Supply-Chain Management from a UGC/ AICTE recognized University / Institution
Experience Requirements: Minimum 15 years post qualification experience in relevant field in Central/State Govt./PSU/ Autonomous bodies / Private organisation, out of which preceding minimum 2 years should be in the following pay scale, either singly or combination of both: (i) Rs 29100-54500(IDA) / pay band- 3 with Grade pay of Rs 7600(CDA) if employed in Central/State Govt./PSU/Autonomous bodies. (ii) CTC of Rs 12.00 Lacs per annum if employed in private organisation.
No of Post in Central Railside Warehouse Company Limited: 01
Age Limit: 50 years
Last Date : 06/13/2016
How to Apply : Application completed in all respects along with the demand draft and self-attested copies of the testimonials/documents mentioned below, should be sent by post to “Manager (HR), CRWC Ltd, Ground floor, Pragati Maidan Metro Station Building, New Delhi -110001 so as to reach on or before 13.06.2016 in a sealed envelope superscribing as “Application for the Post Deputy General Manager (Engineering)” on the top left hand corner.
Job Details Will Be Available At:
1) Candidate should provide equivalent percentage if marking scheme is in grade.
2) Essential Qualification mentioned in the above table should have been acquired on regular basis. No correspondence / part time courses shall be acceptable.
3) If the qualification possessed by the candidate is equivalent, then the equivalency certificate by the relevant authority must be enclosed or produced at the time of Interview.
4) Candidates having working experience in logistics / warehousing sectors/ industry will be given preference over other Candidates.
5) Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
6) The Post carry IDA pattern pay scales and usual allowances. These scales carry DA on percentage basis. Gross emoluments would vary depending upon place of posting.
7) Employees of the Central/State Govt. / PSU/ Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel or Produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) from present employer at the time of interview.
8) The selected candidate is liable to posted anywhere in India.
9) The candidate selected for the final appointment in the company should be able to serve the company at least for a period of 3 years before he/she attains the age of superannuation. Accordingly candidate may ensure at the time of applying that inclusive of all age relaxations he/ she should be able to serve the company for at least 3 years.