How to Apply
1. Applicants should go through the User Manual published in our website www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers page) before filling the online application. Applicants should not submit more than one application. Application once submitted shall be final.
2. Applicants meeting the requirements notified may submit their application through online from 30 January 2019 to 13 February 2019 and the facility can be accessed through our website www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers page). Application submitted direct or by any other mode will not be accepted.
3. Before doing the online application, all certificates towards proof of age, educational qualification, experience, caste, disability etc and a recent passport size colour photograph shall be kept ready in the system for uploading to the SAP online application portal.
4. Candidates should ensure that all certificates towards proof of age, educational qualification, experience, caste, disability etc and a recent passport size colour photograph are uploaded in the SAP online application portal before doing the final submission of the online application.
5. After applying through online, candidates should retain a soft copy/ printout of the online application containing the unique registration number generated by the system for their reference. It is important to note that, the unique registration number will be obtained only upon successful submission of online application. The Registration Number on the online application should be quoted for any correspondence with CSL.
6. Applicants need not send the online application print out/ certificates/ application fee in the form of DD/Challan/Cheque by post to Cochin Shipyard Ltd.
7. For applying through the SAP online application facility, the website will remain functional from 30 January 2019 to 13 February 2019. The last date for submission of applications through online is 13 February 2019.
8. Shipyard reserves the right to call for any additional documentary evidence from candidates in support of educational qualification / experience / other notified eligibility requirements as indicated in their online application, and information / replies to such queries should be only through the e-mail email@example.com. However, Cochin Shipyard will not be responsible for any delay/non-receipt of such e-mails within the stipulated date and time. Replies to any such queries received after the stipulated date and time will not be considered, and no further correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.