1. Appointment will be made as per vacancies and requirements.
2. CIDCO has right to change the number of posts advertised and to cancel this advertisement without giving any notice at any time.
3. All candidates should be domiciled in the state of Maharashtra.
4. Candidates must make sure that he/she is fulfilling all the required educational and experience criteria. Candidature can be cancelled at any time and any stage, if a candidate is not fulfilling the requisite criteria.
5. If any false/incorrect information furnished by the candidate is detected at any stage of recruitment process, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
6. Candidates should keep their mobile number and e-mail ID active for the entire duration of the recruitment drive.
7. Candidate will not be eligible for the appointment if he/she is punished by any court in the civil/Criminal cases. Candidate must produce the details, if he/she is facing police inquiry/outstanding court matter or punishment if any; selected candidate must submit NOC from the police department at the time of appointment.
8. Knowledge of Marathi is desirable.
9. The decision of the Management in all matters relating to recruitment shall be final and no individual correspondence will be entertained.
10. Selected candidate appointed in CIDCO will have to work at any place within State of Maharashtra or elsewhere at Project places and you will have to reach your places of work from your residence at your own cost.
11. The appointment will be made only after the receipt of police verification certificate and character certificate from the concerned police station.
12. Candidates must remain present with their own expenses for the entire recruitment drive.
13. Candidate must be alert from the assurance of Mediator/ Thief/ Persons who claim to be belonging to CIDCO.
14. The recruitment in CIDCO Ltd. is done strictly as per merit in a systemic way giving appropriate weightage to various parameters as decided by Management.
15. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regards to their selection/recruitment shall result in disqualification of candidature and shall attract Police action.
16. All official communication regarding this recruitment shall be displayed on CIDCO’s official website www.cidco.maharashtra.gov.in only.