Central Railway Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 21 Sports Quota Posts
Nov 13, 2018
Location:Mumbai, Maharashtra, IN
Organization Name: RRC – Central Railway
Employment Type: Full-time
Name of the Post: RRC - Central Railway Sports Quota Posts
Post Date: 13-11-2018
Information:Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Central Railway has declared the employment notification for the recruitment of Sports Quota vacancies. Qualification required is Graduation with Sports Qualification, Matriculation plus ITI/ 12th Class with Sports Qualification. The age limit is required minimum will be 18 years and maximum will be 25 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 12-11-2018 at 11:00 hrs.
For SC/ST/ExSM/PwD/ Women/ Minorities & EBC candidates: Rs. 250/-
Payment Mode: Online through Gateway
Starting Date for Apply Online: 12-11-2018 at 11:00 hrs
Last Date to Apply Online: 26-11-2018 upto 17:00 hrs
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2019)
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 25 Years
For 5/4 Level Candidates: Graduation with Sports Qualification
For 3/2 Level Candidates: Matriculation plus ITI/ 12th Class with Sports Qualification
Sports Quota (5/4 Level)
Sports Quota (3/2 Level)
For Open Advertisement Recruitment: All eligible candidates will be called for trial and after trial, only the FIT candidates shall be assessed for next stage of recruitment. Candidates declared NOT FIT by the Trial Committee, will not be assessed further by the Recruitment Committee.
How to Apply
1. Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrccr.com Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
2. Candidates are required to log on to the RRC/CR website www.rrccr.com provided for filling ONLINE application for recruitment against sports quota and fill up the personal details/Bio-data etc carefully.
3. Candidates trying to submit more than one application for a single discipline with different particulars like Name/Father’s name/Community/Photo (face)/ educational and/or technical qualification etc or with different E-mail ID/Mobile number are advised that all such applications will be summarily rejected.
4. During submission of ONLINE application, a registration number will be issued to each applicant. Candidates are advised to preserve/note their Registration Number for further stages of recruitment process/correspondence with RRC.
5. Candidate need not send any application printout or certificates or copies to RRC CR by post. The candidature of the candidate will be considered only on the strength of the information furnished in the ONLINE application, which is subject to verification at a later date. Any deviation, whatsoever, found in the particular field in the online application with the document produced will result in disqualification of the candidates at any stage.
6. Candidates are advised to take printout of their application which is required to be produced at the time of Selection Trial.
West Central Railway has given notification for the recruitment of Trade Apprentice vacancies. The qualification required is Candidates should possess 10th Class with ITI (Relevant Trade Disciplines). The age limit should be between 15 Years to 24 Years. Those Candidates who are interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online till 15-02-2020.
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Central Railway has declared a notification for appointment of Junior Apprentice vacancies. The qualification required is 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade. The age limit is between 15 years to 24 years. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy & completed all eligibility criteria can Apply Online till 22-01-2020.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) has declared a notification for the appointment of Assistant Manager, Junior Engineer and other Vacancies. The qualification required is BE/ B.Tech/ MBAin Related Trade with 60% Marks, PG Degree, BCA/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ MCA ITI in Related Trade and 2 Yrs Experience. The age limit is between 18 years to 25 years. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy & completed all eligibility criteria can Apply Online from 14-12-2019.
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC, Bhubaneswar), has published notification for the recruitment of Trade Apprentice vacancies. The qualification required is Candidates Passed Class 10th (High School) Exam with 50% Marks and ITI Certificate in Related Trade. The age limit is between 15 years to 24 years. Candidates who are interested in the following vacancy and completed all eligibility criteria can apply online till 06-12-2019.
North Eastern Railway has declared a notification for appointment of Act Apprentice vacancies for the year 2019-20. The candidate must possess High School/ 10th Class with 50% marks & ITI (Relevant Trade). The age of candidate should be between 15 Years to 24 Years. Those Candidates who are interested in the following vacancy and completed all eligibility criteria can apply online from 26-11-2019.