Central Railway Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 21 Sports Quota Posts
Nov 13, 2018
Organization Name: RRC – Central Railway
Employment Type: Full-time
Name of the Post: RRC - Central Railway Sports Quota Posts
Post Date: 13-11-2018
Information:Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Central Railway has declared the employment notification for the recruitment of Sports Quota vacancies. Qualification required is Graduation with Sports Qualification, Matriculation plus ITI/ 12th Class with Sports Qualification. The age limit is required minimum will be 18 years and maximum will be 25 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 12-11-2018 at 11:00 hrs.
For SC/ST/ExSM/PwD/ Women/ Minorities & EBC candidates: Rs. 250/-
Payment Mode: Online through Gateway
Starting Date for Apply Online: 12-11-2018 at 11:00 hrs
Last Date to Apply Online: 26-11-2018 upto 17:00 hrs
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2019)
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 25 Years
For 5/4 Level Candidates: Graduation with Sports Qualification
For 3/2 Level Candidates: Matriculation plus ITI/ 12th Class with Sports Qualification
Sports Quota (5/4 Level)
Sports Quota (3/2 Level)
For Open Advertisement Recruitment: All eligible candidates will be called for trial and after trial, only the FIT candidates shall be assessed for next stage of recruitment. Candidates declared NOT FIT by the Trial Committee, will not be assessed further by the Recruitment Committee.
How to Apply
1. Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrccr.com Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
2. Candidates are required to log on to the RRC/CR website www.rrccr.com provided for filling ONLINE application for recruitment against sports quota and fill up the personal details/Bio-data etc carefully.
3. Candidates trying to submit more than one application for a single discipline with different particulars like Name/Father’s name/Community/Photo (face)/ educational and/or technical qualification etc or with different E-mail ID/Mobile number are advised that all such applications will be summarily rejected.
4. During submission of ONLINE application, a registration number will be issued to each applicant. Candidates are advised to preserve/note their Registration Number for further stages of recruitment process/correspondence with RRC.
5. Candidate need not send any application printout or certificates or copies to RRC CR by post. The candidature of the candidate will be considered only on the strength of the information furnished in the ONLINE application, which is subject to verification at a later date. Any deviation, whatsoever, found in the particular field in the online application with the document produced will result in disqualification of the candidates at any stage.
6. Candidates are advised to take printout of their application which is required to be produced at the time of Selection Trial.
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has declared the applications for the recruitment of Group ‘D’ vacancies in Level 1 of 7 CPC Pay Matrix. Qualification required is 10th pass or ITI from institutions recognised by NCVT/ SCVT/ equivalent or NAC granted by NCVT. The age limit is required minimum will be 18 years and maximum will be 33 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 12-03-2019 at 17:00 Hrs.
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has declared the notification for the recruitment of Ministerial & Isolated Categories (Steno, Jr Translator & Chief Law Asst) vacancies. Qualification required is 10+2 or its equivalent, Graduation, Diploma, Master Degree, B.Ed, B.E. or B.Tech. The age limit is required minimum will be 18 years and maximum will be 45 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 08-03-2019 at 10:00 Hrs.
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has declared the notification for the recruitment of various vacancies for Paramedical Categories. Qualification required is B Sc (Science) with PG Diploma, Bachelors’ Degree, 10+2/ Graduation. The age limit is required minimum will be 18 years and maximum will be 40 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 04-03-2019 at 10.00 hrs.
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has declared the notification for the recruitment of NTPC Graduate & Undergraduate vacancies. Qualification required is 12th Class, Any Degree, Degree, Typing proficiency in English/ Hindi on Computer. The interested candidates can apply online from 01-03-2019.
Rail Coach Factory (RCF), Kapurthala has published the notification for the recruitment of Act Apprentice vacancies under Apprenticeship Act 1961. Qualification required is Candidates should possess 10th Class examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% and have National Trade Certificate. The age limit is required minimum will be 15 years and maximum will be 24 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 23-03-2019 till 24:00 Hrs.