Name of the Post: C-DAC, Hyderabad Project Manager and Project Engineer Posts
Post Date: 29-11-2018
Total Vacancy: 07
Information: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing, Hyderabad (C-DAC, Hyderabad) has published the notification for the recruitment of Project Manager and Project Engineer vacancies on contract basis. Qualification required is Candidates should possess First class BE/ B. Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc or equivalent degree or DOEACC ‘B’ level with relevant experience. The interested candidates can apply online from 28-11-2018.
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing, Hyderabad
Project Manager and Project Engineer Vacancies 2018
Age Limit (as on 17-12-2018)
How to Apply
1. Before filling the online application form, Candidates should read ‘General Terms and Conditions’ carefully.
2. Candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
3. Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
4. Candidates can click on the ‘Apply’ button provided against each position for which he/she wishes to apply.
5. Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
6. After filling all the details in online application form click on ‘Submit’ button.
7. Candidates should scan their photograph in .jpg format (not more than 400 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
8. A unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use. Candidates can take a print of the application form and keep it with them for their own records.
9. No hard copy/ printed applications should be sent to C-DAC. Incomplete and defectively filled up forms shall be rejected straightway and no subsequent correspondences will be entertained in this regard.
10. Candidate working in Government of India/ State Government (Department/ Undertaking/ PSUs/ Autonomous bodies) may also apply online in advance and print of the application form, duly filled, and signed should be forward through proper channel to Head HRD, C-DAC Hyderabad.
11. Those who are not forwarding their application through proper channel are required to produce 'No objection certificate (NOC)' from their current employer at the time of interview, if called for, falling which they will not be permitted to attend the interview.
1. The qualification and experience prescribed are the minimum requirements and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates entitled to be called for interview and selection processes.
2. There will be an initial screening based on the academic and other parameters given in the application and only those screened-in will be considered for further selection process.
3. The management reserves the right to increase the minimum eligibility criteria/cut off limits, in the event of the number of applicants are more, for any post(s) at its discretion. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic credentials, experience profile, performance in the interview and such other selection processes/parameters, as deemed fit by management.
4. The number of vacancies indicated in the notification is tentative. C-DAC reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of advertised posts at the time of selection. Further, C-DAC also reserves the right NOT to fill any of the posts advertised. Also the posts are time bound and are purely contractual in nature for specified duration. The persons engaged on contract will not derive any right or claim to have a regular post in C-DAC.
5. Applicants meeting the eligibility criteria will be informed by e-mail, to appear for a "written test/Interview".
6. The test will be of objective type covering English, Logical Reasoning, Numerical Ability, Domain Knowledge or specific functions/disciplines.
7. The list of successful/shortlisted candidates on the basis of "written test" would be uploaded on C-DAC website.
8. Final selection will be based on multi-level interviews to be conducted at C-DAC, Hyderabad. Management reserves the right to change/modify the selection process at any time, during the process, at its discretion.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|