Member Support Staff II (Hardware & Networking) Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
Address: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing, Gulmohar Cross Road No. 9, Juhu, Mumbai
Postal Code: 400049
Pay Scale: Rs. PB- 1 Rs. 5200- 20200 Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-
Educational Requirements: Trade certificate in relevant trade with NCVT/ITI .
1. S.S.C. or equivalent 2. Minimum 6 months Diploma course in Hardware and Operating Systems support, Networking & essentials from a reputed ISO certified company Networking , PC / Desktop Support.
Details will be available at: http://cdac.in/index.aspx?id=ca_job_mumbai_MSS
No of Post: 01
How To Apply:
Prospective applicants may fill the attached application form and send it on the following address along with the photocopies of relevant certificates of qualifications and experience and a passport size photograph.
Senior Admin Officer,HRD Section, Centre for Development of Advanced Computing, Gulmohar Cross Road No. 9, Juhu, Mumbai 400049
Last Date: August 19, 2015 (Upto 1800 hrs)
Age Limit: 30 years as on August 19, 2015.
1. In case of any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.
2. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification for selection.
3. Interview Call Letters, other correspondences (if any) etc. will be send to candidates only as email to the email id provided in their online application. No hard copy will be sent.
4. Mere issue of Interview call letter will not imply acceptance of candidature.
5. In case of internal candidates, please note that the finally selected candidates will have to resign from the services and re-join the post as fresh employees on probation.
6. All queries pertaining to recruitment including selection process should be addressed to our Recruitment Team only through firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly note that we have not authorized any agent/ agency for representing C-DAC for anything related to recruitment or its processes.
7. Number of vacancies may increase/decrease based on the final assessment and such changes will be made by C-DAC without any notice.