1. A ge limit o f the candidate will be determ ined as on 01-10-2018. Relaxable in case o f SC/ST/O BC as per Govt, rules.
2. A ppointm ent will be initially for a period for six months w hich m ay be curtailed or extended at the discretion o f the com petent authority and their engagem ent will be co-term inus with the project.
3. The engagem ent to above post will be purely on contractual basis and no right to claim for continuation or regularization o f appointm ent.
4. W ritten exam ination will be conducted for SRF on 15th N ovem ber 2018 and For M TA on 18th N ovem ber 2018.
5. List o f scrutinized candidates for written exam will be displayed on CCRAS website. w ww.ccras.nic.in
6. List o f qualified candidates after written test will be displayed on CCRAS website. www.ccras.nic.in
7. A nsw er key will be displayed on C ouncil’s website and candidates can apply for any objection, within three days o f publication o f result.
8. Applicants should bring their Bio-data along with original certificates, experience certificate etc. with a set o f photo copies and recent passport size photograph at the tim e o f interview.
9. N o TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test/interview.
10. The application form at may be dow nloaded from C ouncil’s w ebsite www.ccras.nic.in
11. O fficer in-charge, RARIM CH, N agpur reserves the rights to postpone or cancel the test and interview, without assigning any reason there of.