1. The candidates shall have to undergo an Assessment Process (On-line) comprising management aptitude, cognitive & technical knowledge sections. All candidates appearing in the “On-line Assessment Process” shall be given a score based on their performance in the “On-line Assessment Process”.
2. Candidates will be shortlisted from “On-line Assessment Process” Qualified Candidates’ and merit list will be prepared.
3. Based on number of posts and order in merit list, the candidates shall be called for Document Verification, Group Discussion and Interview.
4. Number of candidates to be called for Document Verification, Group Discussion & Interview w.r.t. number of vacancies shall be in the ratio of 2 : 1. However, BSNL reserves the right to change the number of posts of Management Trainee as well as number of candidates to be called for Group discussion/Interview.
5. On the basis of number of session of examinations, normalization of marks would be adopted for “On-line Assessment Process”.
6. The Date and Venue of Document Verification, Group Discussion and Interview will be intimated to shortlisted candidates in due course. A list of candidates for Group Discussion & Interview will also be uploaded on the BSNL website/Notice Board.
7. All candidates appearing for the Group Discussion/Interview will be given a score based on their performance in the same.
8. The selection shall be based on the final merit list created based on the combined score of On-line Assessment Process, Group Discussion and Interview.
9. All willing candidates are advised to ensure to fulfil all eligibility conditions before applying. In case during pre-appointment formalities or at a later stage or otherwise it is found that the information furnished by an applicant is false/misleading or an applicant does not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions, or otherwise, then candidature of such applicants would be cancelled and no correspondence in this regard would be entertained.