Technical Assistant, Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre
Address: Raisen Bypass Road, Karond, Bhopal
Postal Code: 462038
State: Madhya Pradesh
Pay Scale: Consolidated Salary Rs. 25,650/- per month
Educational Requirements: Graduate in Life Science/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry from a recognized university with one year DMLT course, 1 yr. of field/ Lab experience from a recognized institution.
M.Sc. in Life Science/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry from a recognized university with knowledge of serological techniques, handling and preservation of clinical specimens, basics of immunology and molecular biology techniques, with basic clinical training. techniques and basic clinical training.
Details will be available at: http://www.bmhrc.org/PDF/job/Vacancies39-2015.pdf
No of Post: 01
How To Apply:
APPLICATION FORM (hard copy only) should be accompanied by copies of necessary documents (duly attested by a Gazetted Officer) and should be submitted in person or by post to the office of the Director,BMHRC,Bhopal on above mentioned address latest by 04/09/2015 along with non refundable Demand Draft of Rs.500/- for General & OBC candidates and Rs.300/- for SC/ST candidates, drawn in favour of Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre”, and payable at Bhopal, purchased after the date of advertisement.
Last Date: 04/09/2015
Age Limit: 28 years
1. The Competent Authority reserve the right to make any amendment, cancellation and changes in this advertisement in whole or in part without assigning any reason.
2. The candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the advertisement before applying for the posts.
3. Vacancies may increase or decrease at the time of interview by the orders of the competent authority. The vacancies indicated as above are provisional and includes anticipated vacancies. This is subject to change without any notice.
4. Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regards to Education Qualification and Experience will be the closing date of the application i.e. 04/09/2015.
5. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply much before the closing date and should not wait till the last date.
6. In case the last date of receipt of application is declared holiday, the last date for receipt of the application will be considered as next working day.