Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology
Assistant Professor (Engineering)
Address:PO: Engineering College Burla Dist: , Sambalpur ,Odisha 768018
Pay Scale (Salary): Rs. 15,600-39,100 with AGP Rs. 6,000/-
Educational Requirements: BE/B.Tech and M.E/ M.Tech in relevant branch with First Class or equivalent either in BE/B.Tech or M.E./ M.Tech
Last Date to Apply For This Job: 04/22/2016
How to Apply: 1. Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form, which may be downloaded from the University website: www.vsssut.ac.in.
2. Application form duly filled in by the candidate and completed in all respects along with self attested xerox copies of all Certificates, Mark sheets, list of Publications, reprints of publications, two recent passport size photographs, self addressed unstamped envelope of size 23cm x 10 cm and one A/C payee Non-refundable Demand Draft for Rs 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/OPH candidates) for each post in favour of Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology, Burla on any Nationalized Bank payable at Burla should reach the office of Registrar on or before 22.04.2016 .
3. Applications received after due date or incomplete applications will not be considered. For further details contact: The Registrar Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology, Burla, PO: Engineering College Burla Dist:- Sambalpur -768 018, Odisha, Phone: 0663- 2430573 , Fax: 0663-2430573
1. Separate applications in separate envelope must be submitted, if a candidate is applying for a faculty/ officer position in more than one department. The Engineering Stream and Non-Engineering Stream applicants are required to apply in separate prescribed application form available in the University Website, i.e. www.vssut.ac.in .
2. Candidates who have applied for the posts earlier in pursuance to Advertisement No.VSSUT/Estt/936 dated 24.02.2015 and No.VSSSUT/Estt/4486, dated 01.12.2015 need not apply again. However, they may submit their additional qualification/experience acquired if any, for consideration.
3. Mere fulfilment of qualifications, eligibility and experience requirements etc. does not entitle a candidate to be called for an interview.
4. The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post(s) advertised or even cancel any part or the entire selection process without assigning any reason thereof.
5. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates regarding postal delays, conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview or selection.
6. Depending upon the recommendation of the selection committee, higher starting/salary may be offered in deserving cases.
7. Persons employed in Government, Semi-Government, Private or autonomous organizations must apply through proper channel.
8. Do not send application through electronic media. Application should be submitted on a signed hard copy only.
9. The application shall be accepted by Registered/Speed Post only. No hand or courier delivery is acceptable.
10. Enclosures such as attested Xerox copies of all certificates from HSC onwards, Marksheets, Publication, Experience certificates, etc. (Research, Production of M.Tech/M.Phil/ Ph.D Scholar etc.) as stated in the application form should be sent along with the application form.
11. Short listing of candidates for interview shall be done purely as per the approved guidelines of the University.
12. The candidates are required to attend the written test/ interview on their own expenses.
13. The candidates are required to produce their original certificates and the testimonials for verification at the time of interview.
14. ST/SC/SEBC/ Orthopedically Handicapped (OPH) candidates must produce the Caste Certificate or Medical Certificate alongwith Residence Certificate issued by the competent authority as the case may be.
15. All reservations will be as per University norms.
16. Applicants for the post of Assistant Professor should not be more than 32 years of age as on the last date of application. However, the SC/ST /SEBC/Women applicants are given age relaxation of 05 years and 10 years for OPH applicants.
17. The employees of State Government/Autonomous Bodies/other Universities who were appointed in their services prior to 01.01.2005 and who were governed under the old non-contributory Pension Rules/Scheme of State Government/Autonomous Bodies/other Universities shall be governed under old-non-contributory Pension Rules/Scheme if get re-employed under VSSUT, Burla.
18. One page write up with regard to carrying out Research / Project/ Innovation in course/ Curriculum and Laboratory Development etc. is required to be submitted along with the application.
19. Candidate must sign in the application form.
Job Details Will Be Available At: http://www.vssut.ac.in/documents/notice_1457495812.pdf