Name of the Post: Assam PSC Various Posts 2019
Post Date: 11-02-2019
Total Vacancy: 90
Information: Assam Public Service Commission (Assam PSC) has published the applications for the recruitment of Computer Operator, Child Development Project Officer & Other allied crade vacancies. Qualification required is Higher Secondary/ 12th Class, Graduation, PG Degree/ Diploma. The minimum age limit required is 18 years. Closing date for acceptance of application is 06-03-2019.
Assam Public Service Commission
Various Vacancies 2019
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2019)
|Computer Operator (Typist)||17||Higher Secondary/ 12th Class, Computer Knowledge|
|Child Development Project Officer & allied cadres||73||Graduation, PG Degree/ Diploma|
1. The process of selection and scheme of examination will be made as per Assam Public Service Commission (Non-Gazetted) Ministerial Staff Service (Amendment) Rules, 2010 and the manner of holding the said examination for Computer Operator (Typist).
2. (i) The selection process will consist of two phases. Written Exam of 100 (Phase-I) marks and Computer Practical Test of 100 marks (Phase-II).
3. Phase-II: Against each vacancy four candidates will be short listed on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test. The short listed candidates shall have to appear in the Computer Proficiency Practical Test to be held centrally in Guwahati alongwith original testimonials including duplicate copy of Treasury Challan. The total marks for the Computer Proficiency Practical Test will be 100 marks.
How to Apply
1. The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
2. . Application form may be obtained by downloading the same from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in ( Application form DR).
3. As per Govt. Notification No. FEG.32/2016/8-A dated Dispur the 28 th October,2016 communicated vide letter No. ABP.60/2014/11 dated 2nd February 2018 the Application Fees for all post under the State Govt. of Assam.
4. The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 06/03/2019 during office hours.
5. Only applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the Commission shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening test / Viva-voce interview, where necessary and as decided by the Commission.
6. The candidates must clearly state the documents enclosed with the application in the relevant section of the application form.
|Official Website||Click Here|