Method of Selection
A. Selection Process:
a) Total Marks – 100.
b) 75% Marks will be allocated against marks obtained in the qualifying examination i.e., Aggregate of Marks obtained in all the years in the qualifying examination.
c) Weightage up to 15% Marks will be given to Civil Assistant Surgeons working on contract basis with the conditions shown at “B” of this Para.
d) Upto 10 marks @ 1.0 mark per each completed year after completion of internship alongwith requisite qualification with internship.
e) They should have minimum Six months of continuous service as Contract Medical Officer are eligible for weightage.
f) They should have put in satisfactory service. The candidate will not be given any weightage, if any adverse remarks are passed. Candidates should enclose a certificate from the controlling Officers concerned ( DM&HO / DCHS / Any other authority who appointed the applicant) to that effect and an undertaking by themselves in prescribed proforma provided in the application.
B. Particulars of weightage:
1. @ 2.5 Marks per Six months in Tribal area.
2. @ 2.0 Marks per Six months in Rural Area.
3. @ 1.0 Marks per Six months in Urban Area.
4. Upto 10 marks @ 1.0 mark per each completed year after acquiring requisite qualification.
5. No weightage will be given for the service rendered less than Six months.
6. The Civil Assistant Surgeons on contract basis may be continuing in service (or) they may not be in service at presently subject to condition that, they shall not be removed from service on any disciplinary grounds/adverse remarks.
7. There will be no interview.