1) The number of vacancies indicated is onty provisional and is liabte for change without giving any notice. SLPRB, A.P., reseryes the right to notify the modifications with regard to any aspect of recruitment during the process of recruitment.
The candidate witl be required to submit (Up[oad) a copv of photo, sienature, communitv and other certificates white submittinq Ontine Apptication Form.
2) This recruitment is being made as per the provisions of the Andhra pradesh state Prosecution service Rutes, 1992 issued by the Government of Andhra pradesh in G.O.Ms.No.188 Home amendments thereon. (Courts.C) Department, dated 30-03-1992 and the amendments thereon.
3) The quota earmarked for physicatty handicapped persons in the said rules, shall, however, be fitted in onty by orthopaedicatty handicapped persons whose speech, hearing and sight are not impaired.
4) The recruitment is being made to the posts of Assistant public prosecutors .in Andhra Pradesh state prosecution service on zonal basis and it is subject to outcome of SLps/Wps/OAs pending, if any.
5) Creamy Layer:- Candjdates betonging to Backward Classes shall submit the Community Certificate to ctaim age retaxation and the latest Certificate of Non Creamy Layer issued by the competent authority of Andhra Pradesh State on or after the date of the notification, to claim reservation. ln case of faiture to produce the Non-Creamy Layer Certificate on the day of verification of Certificates, the candidate's candidature wit[ be considered under "Open Competition", if otherwise etigibte, and the status cannot be changed [ater, at the candidate's wit[ or choice, in any case.
a) The candidates belonging to Backward Classes should submit the Community certificate in the format given in Annexure - lll to avail retaxation in age. The certificate must have been issued by the competent Revenue authority in terms of G.O.Ms.No.58 SW (J) Dept., dated 12-05-1997.
b) Onty those candidates betonging to Backward Classes who do not betong to 'Creamy layer' as defined in G.O.Ms.No.3, Backward Ctasses Wetfare (C2) Department, dated 04-04-2006 witt be etigibte to avail reservation. They shoutd submit the certificate in the format given in Annexure' lV regarding their exclusion from the Creamy Layer from the competent authority (Tahasitdar) atong with the Community certificate in the format given in Annexure - lll.
c) Candidates belonging to Backward Classes who belong to 'Creamy layer' are etigibLe to avail relaxation in age but not the quota for reservation. They should submit the Community certificate in the format given in Annexure-lll.
6) SC/ST Reservation: The candidates belonging to Scheduted Castes and Scheduted Tribes shoutd submit the Community certificate issued by the competent authority of A.P. State on or after the date of the notification, to claim reservation and age retaxation.
7) The requisite educational quatification, experience, age and procedure to be fottowed for setection are given below. The candidates must read the instructions given in this notification as welI as "instructions for fitling the application form" (issued atong with the apptication form) carefully in their own interest.