Name of the Post: AMU Medical Officer, Staff Nurse and Staff Posts
Post Date: 25-10-2018
Total Vacancy: 13
Information: Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) has published the notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Monitoring and Evaluation Staff vacancies. Qualification required is MBBS, Diploma (Nursing & Mid-Wife), B.Sc/ B.Com with UPtech ’0′ level or equivalent. Closing date for acceptance of application is 01-11-2018.
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU)
MO, Staff Nurse & Staff Vacancies 2018
|Sl No||Post Name||Total||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|1||Medical Officer||04||Rs.60000/- per month||MBBS|
|2||Staff Nurse||08||Rs.30000/- per month||Diploma (Nursing & Mid-Wife)|
|3||Monitoring & Evaluation Staff||01||Rs.16600/- per month||B.Sc/ B.Com with UPtech ’0′ level or equivalent|
1. The test for computer proficiency for the post of Monitoring & Evaluation Staff (M&E staff), will be taken before interview.
2. All the posts are temporary and will continue as long as the project is funded by Government of India / Uttar Pradesh and the A.M.U. Aligarh will not be responsible for absorbing the staff working in this project under its payroll.
3. The candidate may be required to appear. in skill / practical test. Only short listed candidate will be called for communicative / interactive session at the rate of 1:5 ratio. Candidates will not be given any contribution towards their travelling / other expenses to appear in practical test / interactive session.
4. It is not obligatory on the part of the University to call every candidate who possesses the essential qualification and no representation in this regards will be entertained from any candidate.
5. The application forms can be downloaded from website www.amu.ac.in. Complete application forms with supporting documents should be submitted in the same office on or before the last date either by speed post or in person. The name of post should be mentioned on the envelope.
|Official Website||Click Here|