1. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification of candidature.
2. The prescribed qualification is minimum and merely possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for the selection.
3. All the appointees will have to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the concerned Institute employees.
4. The candidates should not have been convicted by any court of law.
5. In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has wilfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he / she will be liable to be removed from the service at any stage and action as deemed fit taken by the appointment authority will be final.
6. The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
7. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the AIIMS New Delhi & respective AIIMS reserves the right to modify / withdraw/ cancel any communication made to the candidate.
8. Any dispute in regard to any matter referred to herein shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Courts of respective AIIMS.
9. For further details regarding Recruitment Rules and service conditions of individual AIIMS, the candidate are advised to contact the respective AIIMS.
10. For any query / clarification, please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . However, it may be noted that the response to that mail will only be given to those candidates who have sent query / clarifications from their registered email for Nursing Recruitment Examination.
11. Canvassing or influencing AIIMS, New Delhi & respective AIIMS in any manner including requests for accepting registration after due dates, changing allotted centres etc. shall be viewed seriously accepting incomplete / rejected and such applications are liable to be summarily rejected & appropriate actions may be taken by the Competent Authorities.