Name of the Post: AIATSL Various Posts Walk in 2019
Post Date: 21-12-2018
Total Vacancy: 375
Information: Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) has published the notification recruitment of Jr.Executive, Customer Agent, Handyman & Other vacancies for ground duties at Chennai Airport on Fixed Term Contract for a period of three years to fill-in the existing vacancies. Qualification required is Graduation with MBA/ Experience, Diploma (Relevant Disciplines)/ ITI, 10th Class. The interested candidates can walk in for the interview at 03, 04, 05 & 06-01-2019 at 09:00 to 12:00 hrs. The venue is Air India Staff Housing Colony, Meenambakkam Chennai 600027.
Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL)
Various Vacancies 2019
Age Limit (as on 01-12-2018)
|Sl No||Post Name||Total||Emoluments||Qualification|
|1||Jr.Executive (Pax)||09||Rs.25,300/-||Graduation with MBA/ Experience|
|2||Jr.Executive (Technical)||04||Rs.25,300/-||Bachelor of Engineering (Relevant), LMV|
|4||Sr.Ramp Services Agent||34||Rs.20,290/-||Diploma (Relevant Disciplines)/ ITI|
|5||Ramp Services Agent||16||Rs.20,190/-||Diploma (Relevant Disciplines)/ ITI|
|6||Utility Agent cum-Ramp Driver||10||Rs.18,360/-||10th Class with HMV Driving License|
|7||Handyman/ Handywomen||147||Rs.16,590/-||10th Class|
How to Apply
1. Applicants meeting with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, as on 1st December 2018, are required to WALK-IN in person, to the venue, on the date and time as specified above along with the Application Form duly filled-in & copies of the testimonials/certificates (as per attached application format with this advertisement) and nonrefundable Application Fee of `500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) by means of a Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.”, payable at Mumbai. No fees is to be paid by Exservicemen / candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. Please write your Full Name, & Mobile.No. at the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
2. A recent (not more than 3 months old) coloured passport size photograph of the full face (front view) should be pasted neatly in the space provided in the application form.
3. Self-attested copies of the supporting documents in respect of Item Nos. 3, 4, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, & 18, of the Application Form must be submitted along with the application. Original Certificates should not be submitted along with the application but should be brought for verification. The Company is not responsible for returning any original copies of Certificates /Testimonials submitted with the application.
4. Candidates belonging to OBC category must submit a duly attested photocopy of the Caste Certificate in the format as prescribed by Government of India, issued by the Competent Authority. The certificate, inter-alia, must specifically state that the candidate does not belong to socially advanced sections excluded from the benefits of reservation for OBC in civil posts and services under the Government of India. The Certificate should also contain the “Creamy Layer’ Exclusion clause. The OBC Certificate produced by the candidates should be as per the Central List of OBCs published by the Govt. of India and not by the State Government.
5. Applicants working in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertakings or autonomous bodies, must walk-in with the completed Application Form routed through proper channel or along with “No Objection Certificate” from their current employer.
|Official Website||Click Here|