1. The Applicants are advised to fill the online application form carefully in accordance with the eligibility criteria mentioned above. It may be noted that any subsequent clarification regarding eligibility etc. at a later date will not be entertained under any circumstances.
2. Crucial date for determination of eligibility shall be the last date prescribed for the receipt of online applications.
3. The upper age limit for advertised post is relaxable as per Govt. of India rules applicable for different categories.
4. While applying the advertised post, the PwD candidate shall submit a disability certificate issued by competent authority.
5. Canvassing or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature.
6. The last date & time for submission of online application is 11.12.2018(6.00 PM).
7. Corrigendum or Addendum or cancellation to this advertisement, if any, shall be published only on the website of NHAI. Therefore, the Applicants are advised to check the website of NHAI regularly.
8. SC/ST/Minority/Women/PwD candidates are encouraged to apply.
9. The candidates are advised to go through the terms and conditions of engagements of the YPs issued vide NHAI’s Policy Guidelines No.184.108.40.206.2017 dated 21.06.2017 and No. 220.127.116.11 dated 26th June, 2018 placed on NHAI’s website i.e www.nhai.gov.in before applying for the post.
10. Experience in Financial Accounting/Budgeting/Internal /Audit/Contract Management/Fund Management/Disbursement in Central Government or State Government or Union Territories or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi Government or Statutory or Autonomous Organizations and other Government Bodies preferred.