1) All the above engagement are temporary/contractual in nature & carryno other allowances.
2) The walk-in-interview wilr be held as per detailed above at this station.
3) These before temporary on engagements are for a specific period mentioned above and co- terminus with the project or the discretion of the competint Autirority. The young professionals -y.p.- 1 and y.p.- have no rr will right to claim any employment or engagement in the ICAR - CICR.
4) The fulfill eligible candidates are advised to see the essential qualification as well as desired qualification and if then only attend walk_in_interview.
5) The candidates will have to appear in one hour written Test on the date of walk- in-interview.
6) The candidates may bring with them original certificates for verification and one set of their Photocopies card in support of Age, Qualification, Experience, caste, Employment Exchange Registration and one passport size photograph to be enclosed with application.
7) Since all the above positions do not have sfatus of regular employees they are not entitled for any regular leave except 8 days CL &, 2 RH. Maternity/paternity leaves as applicable.
8) candidate concerned without University provisional will MasterDegree in Agriculture and B.Sc.(Agriculture) degree certificate from not be eligibie for walk-in interview.
9) No. TA/DA will be paid for anending the wark-in-rnterview.
10) The Director, ICAR-CICR, Nagpur reserve the right to filr up or not to fill any vacancynotified advertisement' in the case of SC/sr/oBC upper Age Limlt: 2l-45 years foiY.P. as orrthe date of intlrview (Relaxable in thein the & other exempted categories candidates as per Govt. of India rules).