Hiring Organisation: Zoological Survey of India
Salary: INR Rs.8,000/-pm
Address: Zoological Survey of India, 130 Santhome High Road, – Chennai Tamil Nadu 600028
1. Should have passed +2 in science stream (Higher Secondary) 2. Should be physically fit, not be adverse to work in marine conditions.
3. Should able to perform waterman ship of 10 minutes swim/float without swimming aids and complete 200 meter continues surface swim or 300 meter swim with mask fins and snorkel.
4. Should be willing to take up SCUBA diving training.
5. Should have a cordial nature and willing to work in a team.
1. Previous experience of assisting Scientists/ accompanying Scientific survey teams in coral reef studies
2. Bachelor degree in Biology/ Environmental Sciences/ Life Sciences/related subject.
3. Possessing SCUBA Certification
4. Experience in MS Office applications
Last Date: 09-November-2015
No Of Post: 28
How To Apply: Please send in detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of certificates of Educational qualifications, training etc., with a cover letter explaining interest and suitability in the job post, to reachPrincipal Investigator. Long-term Coral Reef Monitoring Programme - Lakshadweep, Marine Biology Regional Centre, Zoological Survey of India, 130 Santhome High Road, Chennai – 600028, on or before the closing date of filing of applications. A pdf copy of the whole document can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For postal applications extension of closing date is applicable as per Government of India rules. The short-listed candidates will be notified by email /post.
Details will be available at: http://zsi.gov.in/WriteReadData/userfiles/file/Advertisement/Monitoring%20Staff.pdf