Name of the Post: WII Project Fellow and Project Asst Walk in
Post Date: 25-10-2018
Total Vacancy: 05
Information: Wildlife Institute of India (WII) has declared the notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow and Project Assistant vacancies. Qualification required is Master degree (Relevant Discipline) with Experience. The maximum age limit required will be 32 years. The consolidated salary for the post of Project Fellow is Rs.32000/- and for the post of Project Assistant is Rs.20,000/- The interested candidates can walk in for the interview for Written Test at 29-11-2018 and for Personal Interview at 30-11-2018.
Wildlife Institute of India (WII)
Project Fellow & Assistant Vacancies 2018
General Terms and Conditions
1. Age limit for all the positions is 32 years but age relaxation will be considered as per Government of India norms for reserved category candidates.
2. The candidates appearing for Written Exam and Personal Interview should report at Wildlife Institute of India (WII), Chandrabani, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, with original application and documents at 0930 hrs for scrutiny of documents followed by a written test on 29 th November 2018 and Personal Interview on 30th November 2018.
3. Application should be in the prescribed format, duly signed and should be accompanied by self-attested copies of documents on educational qualifications, research experience, UGC/CSIR/GATE certificate (if any), extracurricular activities, date of birth, mark sheets of all examinations, SCUBA-diving certification, community certificate (if sought relaxation as per Government of India rules), etc.
4. The Institute will not provide accommodation and no TA/DA will be paid to the candidates appearing for the written examination and subsequent personal interview.
5. At the time of the verification of original documents or even after selection, if it is found that an attempt has been made by the applicant to willfully conceal, misrepresent or canvass the facts, such application will be rejected, and due action will be taken against the candidate.
6. The application form can be downloaded from the Institute’s website www.wii.gov.in
7. The Director WII, reserves the right to reject any candidature in view of incomplete information provided by the candidate or for any other reason thereof.
|Official Website||Click Here|