West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 3000 Lady Excise Constable Posts
Mar 11, 2019
Organization Name: West Bengal Police
Employment Type: Full-time
Name of the Post: West Bengal Police Excise Constable Online/ Offline Posts 2019
Total Vacancy: 3000
Information: West Bengal Police has declared the notification for the recruitment of Excise Constable (including Lady Excise Constables) vacancies. Qualification required is Candidates should have passed Madhyamik, Bengali/ Nepali as a language paper of or above the Madhyamik level. The age limit is required minimum will be 18 years and maximum will be 27 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 11-03-2019.
Payment Mode (Offline): e-wallets and Bharat QR and UPI App
For More details refer notification.
Starting Date for Apply Online/ Offline: 11-03-2019
Last Date to Apply Online/ Offline: 10-04-2019
Last date for Receipt of Application through postal service (For offline): 10-04-2019
Last Date of deposit of Application/ Processing Fee (For online using United Bank of India Challan): 12-04-2019
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2019)
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 27 Years
Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
Candidates should have passed Madhyamik, Bengali/ Nepali as a language paper of or above the Madhyamik level.
Excise Constable (Including Lady Excise Constables)
1. Preliminary Written Test (Full Marks - 100) : - Applicants provisionally considered eligible will have to appear in an MCQ based preliminary written test which is qualifying in nature. There would be 100 objective type questions having multiple choice (four choices) of answers carrying equal marks each. The duration of this test will be 1(one) hour. The competence of a candidate in Bengali/ Nepali will also be tested at this test. Questions for Preliminary Written Test except those meant for Bengali/ Nepali language will be set in three languages (Bengali, Nepali & English).
2. PHYSICAL MEASUREMENT TEST (PMT) :- The physical standards (height and weight) of the candidates who will qualify in the Preliminary Written Test will be tested by using Electronic Machines following criteria mentioned under 3E.
3. PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST (PET) :- Candidates who qualify in PMT will be allowed to take part in PET as given under 3F.
4. FINAL WRITTEN TEST (FWT) : - Full Marks – 90; All the candidates who qualify in the Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET) will be called to appear in the Final Written Test to be conducted by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board. The Final Written Test will have 90 (ninety) Multiple Choice (Four choices) Objective Type Questions (MCQs) each carrying equal marks. The duration of the test will be 1 (One) hour and 30 minutes. Question paper will be set in three languages (Bengali, Nepali & English) except questions on English language.
5. INTERVIEW : - Full Marks – 10; A limited number of candidates will be called for Interview in accordance with merit. In the Interview, the general awareness and suitability of the candidate for public service will be tested. On the basis of the marks obtained in the Final Written Test and the Interview, a merit list of the provisionally selected candidates will be prepared by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board.
How to Apply
1. The West Bengal Police Recruitment Board extends the facilities of both the on-line and off-line submission of applications.
2. On-line submission: - Applicants will be able to submit application under this mode using the website wbpolice.gov.in & excisewb.gov.in by filling up their information including scanned photograph and signature. Applicants are advised to follow the procedure properly for applying through on-line mode. Payment of Application and/or Processing Fees can be made on-line through payment gateway by using Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net-Banking of any Bank. Fees can also be paid through different e-wallets and Bharat QR and UPI App. An amount of Rs. 5/- (Rupees five) only will be charged by the agency concerned as “Service Charge” for availing Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net-Banking/e-wallet/other App facility.
3. On successful submission of the application, the applicants shall be provided with the copy of Application Form with her/his photograph, signature and unique Application Serial No. by the system. Candidates are advised to preserve it safely and mention the Application Sl. No. for all future communications, if required, with the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board.
4. Request for change/correction in the Application Form SHALL NOT be entertained under any circumstances after final submission. The West Bengal Police Recruitment Board will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non-acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular field in application form whatever the reasons may be.
5. On payment of Application and/or Processing Fees at the Bank Counter the application will be auto submitted and the applicant will get a system generated SMS confirming successful submission of her/his application form. Applicant must take a printout of his Application form by logging into ‘My Account’ page after receiving the SMS.
West Bengal Police has declared a notification for the recruitment of Sr Software Developer, Software Developer, Software Support Personnel, DEO vacancies purely on temporary & contractual basis. The qualification required is BCA, BE, B.Tech, PGDCA, M.Sc and MCA. The age limit required is between 21-45 years. The candidates are required to apply till 10-07-2019.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Combined Civil Services Exam (Group-IV) vacancies. The qualification required is SSLC & Technical qualification. The minimum age limit is 18 years. The candidates who fall into eligibility criteria can apply online from 14-06-2019.
Assam Police has given an employment notification for the recruitment of UDA-cum – Accountant, Stenographer Gr–III, LDA, Bench Assistant, Typist, DEO, Copyist, Office Peon & Chowkidar vacancies on Contractual basis. The qualification required is VIII Class, HSSLC, Any Degree. The minimum age limit is 18 Years. Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online from 15-06-2019.
Karnataka State Police (KSP) has declared notification for the recruitment of Armed Police Constable Men (CAR/ DAR) Vacancies. The qualification required is SSLC-CBSE, SSLC-ICSE, SSLC-SSC, SSLC-STATE BOARD, SSLC Equivalent, SSLC-KOS, SSLC-NIOS (National Institute of Open School). Minimum age limit is 18 years & maximum age limit is 25 years. Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online from 10-06-2019.
Karnataka State Police (KSP) has announced notification for the recruitment of Police Sub Inspector (Civil) (Men & Women) Vacancies. The candidates must possess Bachelor's Degree. The age limit is between 21 years to 40 years. The candidates who are interested and fall into eligibility criteria can apply online from 07-06-2019.