West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 3000 Lady Excise Constable Posts
Mar 11, 2019
Location:Kolkata, West Bengal, IN
Organization Name: West Bengal Police
Employment Type: Full-time
Name of the Post: West Bengal Police Excise Constable Online/ Offline Posts 2019
Total Vacancy: 3000
Information: West Bengal Police has declared the notification for the recruitment of Excise Constable (including Lady Excise Constables) vacancies. Qualification required is Candidates should have passed Madhyamik, Bengali/ Nepali as a language paper of or above the Madhyamik level. The age limit is required minimum will be 18 years and maximum will be 27 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 11-03-2019.
Payment Mode (Offline): e-wallets and Bharat QR and UPI App
For More details refer notification.
Starting Date for Apply Online/ Offline: 11-03-2019
Last Date to Apply Online/ Offline: 10-04-2019
Last date for Receipt of Application through postal service (For offline): 10-04-2019
Last Date of deposit of Application/ Processing Fee (For online using United Bank of India Challan): 12-04-2019
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2019)
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 27 Years
Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
Candidates should have passed Madhyamik, Bengali/ Nepali as a language paper of or above the Madhyamik level.
Excise Constable (Including Lady Excise Constables)
1. Preliminary Written Test (Full Marks - 100) : - Applicants provisionally considered eligible will have to appear in an MCQ based preliminary written test which is qualifying in nature. There would be 100 objective type questions having multiple choice (four choices) of answers carrying equal marks each. The duration of this test will be 1(one) hour. The competence of a candidate in Bengali/ Nepali will also be tested at this test. Questions for Preliminary Written Test except those meant for Bengali/ Nepali language will be set in three languages (Bengali, Nepali & English).
2. PHYSICAL MEASUREMENT TEST (PMT) :- The physical standards (height and weight) of the candidates who will qualify in the Preliminary Written Test will be tested by using Electronic Machines following criteria mentioned under 3E.
3. PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST (PET) :- Candidates who qualify in PMT will be allowed to take part in PET as given under 3F.
4. FINAL WRITTEN TEST (FWT) : - Full Marks – 90; All the candidates who qualify in the Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET) will be called to appear in the Final Written Test to be conducted by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board. The Final Written Test will have 90 (ninety) Multiple Choice (Four choices) Objective Type Questions (MCQs) each carrying equal marks. The duration of the test will be 1 (One) hour and 30 minutes. Question paper will be set in three languages (Bengali, Nepali & English) except questions on English language.
5. INTERVIEW : - Full Marks – 10; A limited number of candidates will be called for Interview in accordance with merit. In the Interview, the general awareness and suitability of the candidate for public service will be tested. On the basis of the marks obtained in the Final Written Test and the Interview, a merit list of the provisionally selected candidates will be prepared by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board.
How to Apply
1. The West Bengal Police Recruitment Board extends the facilities of both the on-line and off-line submission of applications.
2. On-line submission: - Applicants will be able to submit application under this mode using the website wbpolice.gov.in & excisewb.gov.in by filling up their information including scanned photograph and signature. Applicants are advised to follow the procedure properly for applying through on-line mode. Payment of Application and/or Processing Fees can be made on-line through payment gateway by using Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net-Banking of any Bank. Fees can also be paid through different e-wallets and Bharat QR and UPI App. An amount of Rs. 5/- (Rupees five) only will be charged by the agency concerned as “Service Charge” for availing Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net-Banking/e-wallet/other App facility.
3. On successful submission of the application, the applicants shall be provided with the copy of Application Form with her/his photograph, signature and unique Application Serial No. by the system. Candidates are advised to preserve it safely and mention the Application Sl. No. for all future communications, if required, with the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board.
4. Request for change/correction in the Application Form SHALL NOT be entertained under any circumstances after final submission. The West Bengal Police Recruitment Board will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non-acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular field in application form whatever the reasons may be.
5. On payment of Application and/or Processing Fees at the Bank Counter the application will be auto submitted and the applicant will get a system generated SMS confirming successful submission of her/his application form. Applicant must take a printout of his Application form by logging into ‘My Account’ page after receiving the SMS.
Rajasthan Police has announced a notification for appointment of Constable vacancies. The candidate must possess 08th Class, 10th Class from recognized board and posses and have valid Driving License (LMV/ HMV). Those Candidates who are interested in the following vacancy and completed all eligibility criteria can apply online.
Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission has declared a notification for appointment of Enforcement Sub Inspector vacancies. The candidate must possess Degree from recognized University. The minimum age of candidate should be 21 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per Government rules. Those Candidates who are interested in the following vacancy and completed all eligibility criteria can apply online from 03-12-2019.
Home Department, Maharashtra Police has announced a notification for the appointment of Constable Driver, Armed Police Constable vacancies. The qualification required is 12th class from recognized board. The age limit should be between 18 years to 28 years. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy & completed all eligibility criteria can Apply Online from 02-12-2019.
Bihar Police has declared a notification for appointment of Driver Constable vacancies. The candidate must possess Intermediate (10+2) Pass, LMV/ HMV Driving License. The age of candidate should be between 20 years to 30 years. Those Candidates who are interested in the following vacancy and completed all eligibility criteria can apply online from 30-11-2019.
West Bengal Police has declared a notification for appointment of Staff Officer-cum-Instructor in Civil Defence Organisation, West Bengal under the Department of Disaster Management & Civil Defence, Govt vacancies. The candidate must passed Bachelor’s degree and the applicant must be able to speak, read and write Bengali Language. The maximum age of candidate should be between 20 Years to 39 Years. Those Candidates who are interested in the following vacancy and completed all eligibility criteria can apply online till 24-12-2019.