How to Apply
1. Candidates must ensure that they possess requisite qualifications, as shown above in the Details of the Posts and fulfil all the required criteria before applying for the post.
2. Eligible candidates will be required to apply online only from 19.12.2018 (11:00 A.M.) to 11.01.2019 (11:59 P.M.) and no other mode of application shall be accepted. Before applying online, applicants must ensure that they have with them a valid E-mail ID, an active Mobile Number, all essential Educational Certificates, Caste Certificate, Physically Handicapped Certificate issued by medical board with not less than 40% disability, Sports Certificate (if seeking reservation under respective category), Experience details/Certificate and Proof of Identification.
3. Click on the “Career” link of our Website: www.wbsetcl.in and then click on “Apply online” under the notification no. : REC/2018/06.
4. First time users will have to get themselves registered by clicking on “New Registration” and providing the requisite information. Applicants must ensure that they enter all details marked as mandatory (*), otherwise they will not be able to proceed further. After providing the desired information, click on “Save and Edit” button, upon which the filled up information will be visible and the applicant will be allowed to edit / make any change in the application form. After being fully satisfied with entry details filled in the online application form, the applicant need to click on “Submit” button.
5. After submission, Registration No. and Password will be generated and sent to the Applicants via SMS and E-mail to the Mobile Number and E-mail Id, provided by them.
6. The applicants will have to login using the Registration No. and Password for uploading of scanned copy of coloured photograph and signature by clicking on the link ‘Upload Photo and Signature’. The size of Photograph and Signature should be up to 50 KB and 20 KB respectively in JPG or JPEG formats only. The system will not accept any size above the mentioned sizes and different format other than JPG and JPEG. Applicant has to make sure that the photograph and the signature are scanned in good quality and not taken by mobile. After successful upload of photograph and signature the applicant need to click on “Submit” button, after which the ‘Fee Payment‟ or “Print Registration Slip” link gets activated. Clicking on ‘Fee Payment‟ link HOW TO APPLY Page 12 of 15 will display the brief details of the candidate. The candidate will have to click on ‘Proceed to Pay’ after verifying the displayed details, which will direct the applicant to the payment page.
7. The applicants, who are exempted from payment of the Application Fees, will be able to take print out of the Registration Slip by clicking on the “Print Registration Slip” button. The other candidates will have to pay the required Application Fees following the procedure as mentioned in the "APPLICATION FEE & MODE OF PAYMENT" segment, after which they can proceed to take the print out of the Registration Slip.
8. For any query, the applicants may send their queries to the Email Id or contact at the WBSETCL helpline number mentioned at the end of this Notification.