How to Apply
1. Applicants must ensure that they possess requisite qualifications, as shown above in the Details of the Posts and fulfil all the required criteria before applying for the post.
2. The aspiring applicants may submit their applications through online only from 03.01.2019 (11:00 A.M.) to 24.01.2019 (11:59 P.M.) and no other mode of application shall be accepted.
3. Before applying online, applicants must ensure that they have with them a valid E-mail ID, an active Mobile Number, all essential Educational Certificates, Caste Certificate, Physically Handicapped Certificate issued by medical board with not less than 40% disability, Sports Certificate (if seeking reservation under respective category), Experience details/Certificate and Proof of Identification.
4. Click on the Career link of our Website: www.wbsetcl.in and then click on „Apply online‟under the notification no. : REC/2019/01
5. Initial Registration: First time users will have to get themselves registered first by clicking on „Register (New Candidate)‟ and providing the requisite information such as Name, Mobile No, Email Id, Gender, and Date of Birth, as required in the form. Applicants must ensure that they enter all details marked as mandatory (*), otherwise they will not be able to proceed further. After providing the desired information, in Initial Registration click on “Submit and Continue” button. The applicants will have to check the filled details carefully before clicking this button, as they will not be permitted to make changes in their application at later stage.
6. 'Registration - Step 1 Completed: After submission, Application Number and Password will be sent to the registered email ID and mobile number of the applicants through E-mail/SMS, using which they will be able to login further to complete the online application submission process and print the Registration Slip before the close of the Registration Process.
7. Login to Continue / Login (Already Registered): The applicants will have to login using the Application Number and Password, sent to them through e-mail and SMS to fill up all the required information in the Personal and Educational Details page, followed by Upload Photograph and Signature page, followed by Preview page and then Payment Page (if applicable).
8. Edit of Application Forms: Only the applicants, who have completed the online registration successfully within the online application submission period, will be allowed to edit their submitted application during the period from 27th January 2019 (11:00 AM) to 28th January 2019 (6:00 PM). They will be able to edit some of the information they might have furnished erroneously at the time of registration. There will be no scope for editing / rectifying any of the information furnished by the applicants after this date. Candidates should take utmost care and furnish the correct details while filling in the online Application Form.
9. Helpdesk and Support: For any Technical Queries and matters related to Payment Gateway, the applicants may send their queries to the Email Id or contact at the WBSETCL helpline numbers, mentioned in our recruitment portal.