WBPSC Vacancy 2019 – Online Application for 200 Pharmacist Gr III Posts
Nov 04, 2019
Location:West Bengal, IN
Organization Name: West Bengal Public Service Commission
Employment Type: Full-time
Name of the Post: WBPSC Pharmacist Gr III Online Form 2019
Total Vacancy: 200
Information: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has given an employment notification of Pharmacist Grade III/ Pharmacist cum Salesman Grade III vacancies. The candidate must passed Higher Secondary Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology and a two year Diploma Course in Pharmacy recognized by the Government of West Bengal and registered as ‘A’ category Pharmacist under West Bengal Pharmacy Council. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy & completed all eligibility criteria can apply online till 21-11-2019.
Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment through Online: 21-11-2019
Last date for payment of fees Offline in Branches of UBI: 22-11-2019
Last date for Generation of Payment Challans by Branches of UBI: 21-11-2019
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2019)
Age Limit: Not more than 39 Years
Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
Passed Higher Secondary Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology and a two year Diploma Course in Pharmacy recognized by the Government of West Bengal and registered as ‘A’ category Pharmacist under West Bengal Pharmacy Council.
Pharmacist Grade III/ Pharmacist cum Salesman Grade III
1. SUBMISSION OF MORE THAN ONE APPLICATION FOR ANY POST IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. CANDIDATURE OF ANY CANDIDATE WHO SUBMITS MORE THAN ONE APPLICATION WILL BE SUMMARILY CANCELLED.
2. The qualifications prescribed in the advertisement are as per the notified recruitment rules issued by Government.
3. All the degrees/ diplomas/ certificates mentioned in the advertisement must have been obtained only from Universities/ Institutions duly recognized by the competent authorities.
4. The prescribed ‘essential qualifications’ are the bare minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle applicants to be called for the interview. Where the number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large and it is not conveniently possible for the Commission to interview all the applicants the Commission may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of either higher qualification /higher marks/ grade obtained or on the basis of a Preliminary Screening Test (PST).
5. Where experience of a number of years is prescribed as an item of qualification this would mean only work / research experience gained in full time employment/ research in the relevant field within the closing date of receipt of applications. [Certificate(s) from the Head(s) of the Organization(s)/ Department(s) or the Competent Authority for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment (date, month and year) and field of experience, and indicating basic pay and consolidated pay etc must be obtained. The certificate(s) should also mention the nature of duties performed/experience obtained in the post(s) with duration(s)].
6. The benefits of reservation of vacancies and relaxation of upper age limit up to 5 years are admissible only to S.C. and S.T. candidates of West Bengal. Relaxation up to 3 years may be allowed to O.B.C. (’A’ & ‘B’- Both Non Creamy Layer) candidates of West Bengal. S.C., S.T. and O.B.C. candidates of other States may apply against unreserved vacancies only as general candidates. Such benefits are also available up to the age of 45 years for Persons with disabilities.