West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)
Address:161-A, S. P. Mukherjee Road,
Kolkata,West Bengal 700 026
Pay Scale: (P.B. – 4) Rs. 9,000/- - Rs. 40,500/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4,700/-
Desirable Qualifications: i) A master degree in Nursing/B.Sc. in Nursing (Basic or Post Basic)/Diploma in Nursing Education & Administration or any other post basic courses namely Public Health Nursing Course with 2 years’ teaching experience; ii) Good power or expression in Bengali – Spoken and written.
No of Post: 07
Age Limit: Not more than 32 years on 01.01.2016 relaxable for the person already in Government Service
Last Date: 04/03/2016
How to Apply: Applications can be submitted through online only in the Commission’s website at http://www.pscwbonline.gov.in. Filling up of online application forms will be commencing from : The 12th March, 2016.
General Instructions: 1. The qualifications prescribed in the advertisement are as par the notified recruitment rules issued by Government.
2. All the degrees/diplomas/certificates mentioned in the advertisement must have been obtained from recognized Universities/Institutions.
3. The prescribed ‘essential qualifications’ are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle applicants to be called in for the interview. Where the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large and it is not convenient or possible for the Commission to interview all the applicants the Commission may restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of either qualifications or experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement or on the basis of a Screening Test.
4. In cases where no Division/Class is awarded and only grading is done, exact percentage of marks and conversion formula adopted are to be mentioned.
5. Where experience of a number of years is prescribed as an item of qualification this would mean only experience/research experience gained in full time employment/research. (Candidates must possess certificate(s) from the Head(s) of Organisation(s)/Department(s) for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment (date, month and year) and indicating basic pay and consolidated pay within the closing date of Advertisement. The certificate(s) should also mention the nature of duties performed/experience obtained in the post(s) with duration(s)).
6. Besides pay, the posts carry allowances as admissible.
7. The benefits of reservation of vacancies and upper age concession upto 5 years are admissible only to S.C. and S.T. candidates of West Bengal & the benefits of reservation of vacancies and upper age concession upto 3 years are admissible only to O.B.C.-A & O.B.C.-B candidates of West Bengal. Such benefits are also available upto 45 years for Persons with Disabilities. CANDIDATES MUST POSSESS PROOF OF BELONGING TO AN O.B.C.-A/O.B.C.-B/S.C./S.T./PERSONS WITH DISABILITY CERTIFICATE ISSUED WITHIN THE CLOSING DATE OF ADVERTISEMENT AND NO CLAIM IN THIS REGARD WILL BE ENTERTAINED AFTERWARDS.
8. If at any stage even after issue of a letter of recommendation for appointment a candidate is found ineligible in terms of the advertisement his/her candidature will be cancelled without further reference to him/her.
9. APPLICATION FORMS, NOT PROPERLY FILLED IN OR INCOMPLETE IN ANY RESPECT WOULD BE SUMMARILY REJECTED. IF ANY CANDIDATE SUBMITS MORE THAN ONE APPLICATION AGAINST ANY PARTICULAR POST, THE CANDIDATURE OF THE SAID CANDIDATE WILL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED.
10. CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL DISQUALIFY THE CANDIDATE.
11. All information regarding recruitment to the above post will be published from time to time, in the Commission’s website at http://www.pscwb.org.in & http://www.pscwbonline.gov.in.
12. APPLICATION: Applications can be submitted through online only in the Commission’s website at http://www.pscwbonline.gov.in. Filling up of online application forms will be commencing from : The 12th March, 2016.
13. CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION: The 03rd April, 2016.
14. Last date of fees payment (For all categories of post): The 03rd April, 2016.
15. CANDIDATES MUST FULFIL THE ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS BY THE CLOSING DATE.
16.. All requisite certificates regarding educational qualifications, proof of age, other relevant experience certificates and other requisite documents must be furnished as required by the Commission.
17. NOTE: Offline payment of fees can be made up to the 04th April, 2016 at any branches of UBI. However, the Challan for making the payment in bank should be generated by the 03rd April, 2016.
Details will be available at: http://www.pscwb.org.in/pdf/Advt.%20No._02_2016.pdf