WBPSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 2954 Supervisor (Female) Posts – Apply Online Link Generates
Mar 08, 2019
Location:West Bengal, IN
Organization Name: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)
Employment Type: Full-time
Name of the Post: WBPSC Supervisor (Female) Admit Card Download
Post Date: 08-03-2019
Latest Update: 20-08-2019
Information: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has published the notification of Supervisor (Female only) vacancies of ICDS, 2019 Under the Department of Women & Child Development & Social Welfare, Govt. of West Bengal. Qualification required is Degree from a recognized University, Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali (not required for those candidates whose mother tongue is Nepali). The maximum age limit is not more than 39 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 14-03-2019.
Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 16-04-2019
Last Date for Offline Fee Payment: 17-04-2019
Date for Examination: 11-08-2019 (Sunday) (Reschedule Exam Date: 01-09-2019)
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2019)
Age Limit: Not more than 39 Years (i.e. born not earlier than 02-01-1980)
Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
Degree from a recognized University, Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali (not required for those candidates whose mother tongue is Nepali).
1. The examination will be held in three Parts, viz. (i) PART- I : Preliminary Screening Test (Objective Multiple Choice Question) (ii) PART- II : Written Examination (Conventional Type) followed by (iii) PART- III : Viva- Voce Test.
2. Preliminary Screening Test (Objective Multiple Choice Question) : 100 Marks, This OMR based Test will carry 100 marks having 100 questions of 1 (one) marks each comprising of Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions.
3. Written Examination (Conventional Type): 400 marks, A selective no of candidates who will qualify on the basis of merit in The Preliminary Screening Test will be called for Written Examination of 400 marks (Conventional Type).
4. Viva- Voce Test : 50 Marks, A selective no of candidates who will qualify on the basis of merit in The Written Examination (Conventional Type) will be called for the Viva- Voce Test of 50 marks.
5. Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained in the PART- II & PART- III examinations taken together.
How to Apply
1. Application can be submitted online only through the Commission’s website www.pscwbapplication.in on & from 14th March, 2019. Before applying for the post, candidates are required to enroll themselves as per “ONE TIME ENROLLMENT” scheme through the same website. Those who have already made enrollment at the same website (i.e. www.pscwbapplication.in ) need not enroll once again. Only female candidates are eligible for the post.
2. Applications can be submitted through online only through www.pscwbapplication.in. SUBMISSION OF MORE THAN ONE APPLICATION BY THE SAME CANDIDATE IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND SUCH APPLICATION ARE LIABLE TO CANCELLATION.
3. Original Certificates and photocopies of certificates duly self-attested relating to citizenship (by registration), age, qualifications, caste [SC/ST/OBC(Non Creamy layer)], Physical disability (40% and above) and previous employment will have to be submitted when the Commission asks for them. If any candidate fails to furnish any certificate or any other relevant document or information relating to his / her candidature within the time specified by the Commission, his / her claim for allotment may be passed over without further reference to him / her.
4. Candidates are not allowed to carry mobile phones or any other gadget of communication inside the examination halls. This instruction must be strictly enforced.
5. There will be arrangements for frisking of the candidates at entry points of venues – so that candidates with mobile phones or any other gadget of communication may not enter the venue.