General conditions for interview
1. Recruitment will be made through Walk-in-Interview, however, relevant documents/mark-sheets/certificates would be verified and screening would be made.
2. The WBPCB reserves the right not to fill up the above advertised posts, and if so decides, no correspondence/representation will be entertained in regard to the walk-in-interview and/or selection.
3. Positions are purely temporary and engagements will be made on contractual basis.
4. The engagement will be coterminous with the project.
5. The engagement can be terminated at any time with one month’s notice from either side without assigning any reason whatsoever.
6. Contractual service of the Junior Laboratory Assistants will be governed as per norms of the West Bengal Pollution Control Board.
7. This engagement will not confer any claims, rights, interests or further claims for any job or further engagement / appointment in West Bengal Pollution Control Board. The WBPCB has no obligation to extend the engagement period.
8. No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in the interview.
9. The eligible/qualified candidate can appear for walk-in-interview on 02-07-2019 at 10:00 hrs.-11:00 hrs at West Bengal Pollution Control Board Paribesh Bhawan, 10A, Block – LA, Sector – III, Bidhannagar, Kolkata – 700106.
10. While appearing for the interview, the candidates are required to submit the Application Form attached with this advertisement duly filled in all respect in A4 size paper with a recent passport size photograph pasted on it along with one set of self attested copies of testimonials. Candidates will have to produce the original testimonials during interview for verification.