How to Apply
1. Applications can be submitted through online only through http://wbmdfc.applythrunet.co.in
2. A CANDIDATE IS ALLOWED TO APPLY FOR ANY ONE POST ONLY. SUBMISSION OF MORE THAN ONE APPLICATION FOR THE SAME POST OR DIFFERENT POSTS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND SUCH APPLICATIONS ARE LIABLE TO CANCELLATION. CANVASSING IN ANY FORM BY OR ON BEHALF OF THE CANDIDATE SHALL FORFETUIRE THE CANDIDATURE OF SUCH CANDIDATE.
3. Last date for Registration for on-line application is 17.02.2019.
4. The recruitment committee of WBMDFC reserves the right to rectify errors and omissions, if any, in the process of holding the Examination and final declaration of result. Mere submission of online registration does not entitle the candidates to be eligible for examination unless he/she is qualified as per the requirement of the post.
5. A candidate now in service under Central or the State Government / Semi Government /Local /Statutory Body shall have to ensure that No-Objection Certificate (N.O.C.) from his / her present Employer reaches the Office of the WBMDFC prior to 7 (Seven) days of Personality Test / Interview. Otherwise he / she will not be considered eligible for the Personality Test / Interview.
6. A panel on the basis of merit list will be published more than the vacancies advertised . A reservation wise panel as well as a waiting list will be published .
7. The panel will remain valid for one year from the date of final publication of the result.
8. A successful candidate can be considered for appointment subject to clearance of police verification report (PVR) and medical examination by the appropriate medical board .
9. The successful candidate will be appointed temporarily against the sanctioned vacancy and they will be made permanent after successful completion of probation period as per extant rules.
10. On-line applications are being invited by the Selection Committee [constituted under West Bengal Minorities’ Development and Finance Corporation (Conditions of appointment of officers and other employees) Regulations, 2015 vide gazette notification no. 393-MD/O/3C09/15 dt 25th February, 2016 of Minority Affairs & Madrasah Education Department and as subsequently amended] for direct recruitment through website http://wbmdfc.applythrunet.co.in from Citizens of India for recruitment to different categories of posts under WBMDFC on and from 18.01.2019.