WBHRB Vacancy 2019 – Online Application for 1497 Medical Officer Posts - Online Link Available
Nov 11, 2019
Location:West Bengal, IN
Organization Name: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
Employment Type: Full-time
Name of the Post: WBHRB Medical Officer Online Form 2019
Total Vacancy: 1497
Information: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)has given an employment notification for the recruitment of General Duty Medical Officer, Block Medical Officer of Health vacancies. The qualification needed is MBBS Degree, PG Degree/ Diploma (Public Health, Epidemiology, Health Management & Hospital Administration). Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy & completed all eligibility criteria can Apply Online from 15-11-2019.
1) The Candidate has to upload the Medical Council Registration Certificate.
2) The applicant must be a citizen of India or such a person of other nationality as declared eligible by Govt. of India.
3) Age ,as recorded in Madhyamik or equivalent certificate, shall only be acceptable.
4) The claim of candidates for relaxation of age as a regular /contractual Govt. employee should be proved by a certificate from the appropriate authority showing the period of candidate’s continuous service under Government of West Bengal and the same should be furnished when called for.
5) Fee : Candidates must submit online the application fee amounting toRs. 210/-(Rupees two hundred ten only) in any Bank participating in the GRIPS ( Govt. Receipt Portal System ), Govt. of West Bengal at Government Receipt Head of Account: ‘ 0051-00-104-002-16’.
6) No claim for refund of the fee shall be entertained nor shall it be held in reserved for any other examination.