How to Apply
1. Application shall be made in the format, as available, in the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Website (www.wbhrb.in).
2. Application received after the closing date shall be rejected.
3. Should any of the statements made in the application be subsequently found to be false within the knowledge of the candidates,- his/her candidature shall be liable to cancellation, and even if appointed to a post on the results of this examination his/her appointment shall be liable to be terminated. Willful suppression of any material fact will also be similarly dealt with.
4. Candidates should take particular note that entries in their application submitted to the Board must be made correctly against all the items which shall be treated as final and no alteration and addition in this regard will be entertained after submission of the application. Application not duly filled in or found incomplete or defective in any respect or without fee will be liable to rejection.
5. Candidates must fulfill the essential qualification by the closing date. All information regarding selection/ recruitment (date of examination, date of interview etc.) to the post will be available, time to time in the Board Website at www.wbhrb.in.
6. Candidates are requested to follow the WBHRB website from time to time for any update/ information.
7. Submission of more than one application is strictly forbidden. The candidature of a candidate, who submits more than one application for admission to the Examination, will be cancelled even if he/she is admitted to the same.
8. A candidate should note that his/her admission to the Examination/ Interview will be deemed provisional subject to determination of his/her eligibility in all respects. If at any stage even after issue of the letter of appointment a candidate is found ineligible for admission to this Examination, his/her candidature will be cancelled without further reference to the candidate.
9. Canvassing: Any attempt on the part of candidate to enlist support for his/her application through persons, officials of Government, or agencies will disqualify him/her for appointment.
10. CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION: 25.02.2019 (before 8 PM). (Kindly note that online application must be made by this date). Applicants do not need to send any print out/ hard copy.