1) Application shall be made in the format, as available, in the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Website (www.wbhrb.in).
2) Submission of more than one application is strictly forbidden.
3) Candidates have to upload the Nursing Council Registration Certificates.
4) The applicant must be a citizen of India or such a person of other nationality as declared eligible by Govt. of India.
5) Age, as recorded in Madhyamik or equivalent certificate, shall only be acceptable;
6) The claim of candidates for relaxation of age as a regular /contractual Govt. employee should be proved by a certificate from the appropriate authority showing the period of candidate’s continuous service under Government of West Bengal and the same should be furnished when called for;
7) If in service, the No-Objection Certificate from the competent authority has to be submitted.
8) Candidates belonging to SC/ST of West Bengal and persons with disabilities specified under Disabilities Rule, 1999 (certificates obtained before the Advertisement date) are not required to pay any fee. Such exemption of fee is, however, not applicable to any OBC (category A or B) candidate.
9) Application received after the closing date shall be rejected.
10) Applicants need not send any Print out/ hard copy.