Senior Deputy Chief Accounts Officer
Hiring Organisation: V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust
Salary: INR Rs.16000 -400- 20800
Address: V.O. Chidambaranar Port Trust, Tuticorin Tamil Nadu 628004
Education Requirements: Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India OR of Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India
Experience Requirements: Twelve years experience in executive cadre in the field of Finance, Accounting in an Industrial /Commercial/Government Undertakings.
Age Limit: 42 years
Last Date: 30-December-2015
No Of Post: 01
How To Apply:
1. Names of suitable and willing Officers, who satisfy the requirements as specified in the Recruitment Rules for the said post, may be furnished together with their applications as per the proforma enclosed along with the following documents to the undersigned on or before 30.12.2015. a) Photocopy of ACRs of the applicant for the last five years duly attested. b) No Objection Certificate of respective Port Trust. c) Undertaking of the applicant not to withdraw if selected. d) Vigilance / Administrative Clearance of the candidate in the proforma prescribed. e) The veracity of the University Certificates and the recognition of the Degree obtained by the applicant may be ensured and certified.
2. The relevant particulars of the applicant are to be duly certified and signed by the forwarding authorities in the proforma enclosed along with photocopies of the Confidential Reports of the applicants duly attested by an officer not below the rank of Deputy Head of Department on each of the pages, for the last five years. If ACR for a particular year/period is ……2 not available, a certificate to that effect should be enclosed. If any major or minor penalty has been imposed on the applicant during the last 10 years, the details of the disciplinary case leading to such penalty along with necessary documents have to be sent. The Officer selected for the above post will be appointed on transfer on absorption basis and will be governed by the terms and conditions, prescribed by the Central Government.
3. The applications duly forwarded by the Employer/ Forwarding Authority within the due date viz. 30.12.2015, shall only be considered.
4. Hence, the Port Trusts are requested to forward the applications in full to reach the undersigned on or before 30.12.2015.
5. The Circular along with Annexures are also available in Website www.vocport.gov.in
Details will be available at: http://www.vocport.gov.in/port/userinterface/Recruitment.aspx