Name of the Post: VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital Junior Resident Posts
Post Date: 16-11-2018
Information: VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital has published the notification for the recruitment of Junior Resident vacancies. Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details can apply for the same post. Qualification required is MBBS/BDS Degree from a Recognized University, Candidates must have completed their Internship on or after 01.01.2017. The pay scale is Level 10 of pay Matrix @ Rs.56100+NPA plus other allowances as Admissible under the rules in central Govt. of India. Closing date for acceptance of application is 13-12-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 13-12-2018.
1.MBBS Degree from a Recognized University.
2. BDS degree from a Recognized University.
3. Candidates must have completed their Internship on or after 01.01.2017.
Jr Resident (MBBS)
Jr Resident (Dental Surgery & Maxillofacial Surgery)
The selection will be made through written examination. Counselling will be done on the basis of merit score in written exam for the allotment of seats in various departments.
1. Applications as per given format should be accompanied by self attested copies of (I) Permanent Registration Certificate from Delhi Medical Council (For MBBS) and Permanent Registration Certificate from Delhi Dental Council or State Dental council (For BDS) (II) Internship Completion Certificate (III) one passport size photograph (IV) Caste Certificate or PWD (One Leg Ortho) Certificate from government hospital (if any).
2. Undertaking must be signed by the candidate.
3. Incomplete or unsigned and without self attested application will be rejected and no communication will be entertained in this regard.
4. Seats are reserved for SC, ST, and OBC & PWD (Ortho) as per Central Govt. job/ DOPT instruction.
5. DMC (For MBBS) and DDC or State Dental Council (For BDS) Registration Certificate are mandatory and will be submitted with application form or at the time of counselling. No candidate will be allowed to attend the counselling, if he/she will not submit DMC (For MBBS) and DDC or State Dental Council (For BDS).
6. Those who have already done one year Junior Residency in MBBS and Six months in BDS in any Govt. Hospital will not be considered and need not apply.
7. Only applications in response to this advertisement and OBC Certificate in prescribed Performa as per given format will be considered and the name of suitable candidate as per criteria given above will be displayed on the website www.vmmcsjh.nic.in