How to Apply
1. The candidates can apply only online from 07.03.2019 to 14.03.2019 (both days inclusive) and no other mode of application will be accepted.
2. Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept alive for entire duration of the recruitment project. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he should create his new email ID before applying online and must maintain that email account. Third party email ID is not permitted.
3. Candidates are required to go to the Bank's website “www.vijayabank.com” and click on the link under “Career” page to access the “Recruitment Notification No.01/2019” – Link for Notification and Online Application”.
4. After entering the basic details and uploading the photograph, a user-id & Password will be generated which will be sent to the candidate‟s registered Email ID/Mobile number. Candidates should note their user-id and Password for future reference and should be kept confidential.
5. On successful completion of the payment and filling in all the details in the On-Line Application at appropriate places, click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the Online Application format. Before pressing the “SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application for its correctness.
6. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to deposit the fees to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/ failure to log on to the Bank's website on account of internet failure/ website jam/congestion/choking.
7. The Bank does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Bank.
8. After applying Online, candidate should obtain a Print-Out of Computer Generated Online Application, which should be annexed with all necessary documents substantiating the candidature and should produce as and when demanded by the Bank.