How to Apply
1. Application form and other information may be downloaded from the websites “www.vcrc.res.in” and “www.icmr.nic.in”.
2. Demand Draft for ` 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred Only) towards application fee drawn in favour of “The Director, ICMR-VCRC, Puducherry” to be submitted along with duly filled-in application. SC/ST/PwD and Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee. ICMR employees are not exempted from payment of application fee.
3. Application form duly signed by the candidate with enclosures along with Demand Draft (as applicable) should be sent to “The Director, ICMR-Vector Control Research Centre, Medical Complex, Indira Nagar, Puducherry – 605 006”, so as to reach on or before 01.04.2019.
4. Candidates belonging to reserved category (SC/ST) should submit the community certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format (Annexure “A”) of Government of India for claiming fee concession.
5. In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, community certificate should specifically contain the clause that the candidate does not belong to “CREAMY LAYER” section. The OBC candidate who belong to CREAMY LAYER are not entitled for reservation admissible to OBC category and such candidates have to indicate their category as General. The OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates should submit the community certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format (Annexure “B”) of Government of India for claiming age relaxation. In addition to the community certificate, the OBC candidates are required to submit their self-declaration in the prescribed format (Annexure “C”) that they belong to backward class recognized by Government of India and also they do not belong to persons/sections/sections (creamy layer) as per DoPT O.M dated 08.09.1993, 09.03.2004 and 14.10.2008.