1. Candidates who do not fill and submit the online form, and bring along the copy of the above will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
2. No printouts/photocopy facility will be provided on the venue.
3. A candidate will be allowed to submit the online form /appear for the interview for one post code only.
4. The reporting time for the candidates appearing for all the posts enlisted above is 9.30 am to 11.30 am only on the respective dates. Candidates reporting after 11.30 am will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
5. Candidates should note that their candidature will be purely provisional, subject to fulfilling of all the eligibility criteria.
6. If the number of candidates is more, the interviews may be conducted on the next day also. Hence candidates are advised to be prepared to stay for an extra day in Pune, at their own expense.
7. No TA-DA will be provided for attending the interviews.
8. If the number of candidates is more, the preference order for appearing for the interview will be given to the outstation / women / physically handicapped candidates irrespective of their reporting time at the venue.