Name of the Post: UPSC Civil Services Mains (DAF) Online Form 2019
Post Date: 19-02-2019
Latest Update: 30-08-2019
Total Vacancy: 896
Information: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared the notification for the recruitment of Civil Service (Pre.) Exam 2019 vacancies on permanent basis. Qualification required is Candidates should posses Degree from a recognised University. The age limit is required minimum will be 21 years and maximum will be 35 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 19-02-2019.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Civil Service Exam 2019
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2019)
|Civil Service Exam||896|
How to Apply
1. Candidates are required to apply Online by using the website https://upsconline.nic.in Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website. Brief Instructions for filling up the "Online Application Form" given in Appendix-II.
2. Candidate should have details of one Photo ID Card viz. Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government. The details of this Photo ID Card will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the online application form. The candidates will have to upload a scanned copy of the Photo ID whose details have been provided in the online application by him/her. This Photo ID Card will be used for all future referencing and the candidate is advised to carry this Photo ID Card while appearing for Examination/Personality Test.
3. The online Applications can be filled up to 18th March, 2019 till 6:00 PM. The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admit Card three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The e-Admit Card will be made available in the UPSC website [https://upsconline.nic.in] for downloading by candidates. No Admit Card will be sent by post.
4. Candidates should note that there will be penalty (negative marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.
5. In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over Telephone No. 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days between 10.00 hrs and 17.00 hrs.
6. Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones/pagers to the venue of the examination, as arrangement for safe-keeping cannot be assured.
7. Candidates are advised not to bring any valuable/costly items to the venue of the examination, as safe-keeping of the same cannot be assured. Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
|Mains Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online (DAF)|
|Mains DAF Notification||English | Hindi|
|Mains Exam Date Notice|
|Prelims Name Wise Result||Click here|
|Prelims Result||Click here|
|Question Papers||Paper I | Paper II|
|Notice (Admit Card)||Click here|
|Notice (Exam Date)||Click here|
|Prelims Admit Card||Click here|
|Last Date Extended||Click here|
|Application Submission & EWS related Imp Notice||Click here|
|Apply Online||Part – I | Part – II|
|Official Website||Click here|